Chapter 8:

Tyson Pov.

Leans against the locker having my arms wrapped around Aria's small body as I run my fingers through her soft silky hair.

"So you've only been held three times in your life?" I say softly.

She glances at me looking confused "No two. My parents only held me as a infant because they had to not because they wanted to" looks at me shyly "Are you holding me because you want to or have to?"

"I want to give you comfort since you have never experienced it before" looks down at her.

Sees a few bright colors behind her sunglasses and I feel like I want to get a better look.

"So um... how long have you and Candace been together?"

"Oh uh since the first week I've been here off and on. I'm guessing about six months or something"

"Oh okay"

"How does it feel to be a virgin at 17-18?"

"I don't know since I'm not a virgin I lost it to a guy who i felt like he understood me and didn't care what I was like most do"

"But I thought you've only been held twice"

"Yeah he was my first even though we had just met but I had fallen for him only to get my heart broken" she smiles at me but I can see the saddness in it.

"I'm sorry" i say softly looking at her.

"It's okay I  realized that it would be better if I was alone so no one can hurt me or i risk being betrayed"

"Sometimes in life risks are worth all and every trouble"

She slowly relaxes in my arms gripping my shirt tightly in her hands.

"Come on Aria lets get back to the tour first I thought I would show you where the auditorium is" stepping away from the wall slowly.

Guides her around the school glances at her, enjoying her every expression that she makes.

"This next room will be the library" pushes open the doors and a big room with many bookshelves come into view.

"Wow oh wow this is like heaven" She says walking to the middle of the room and slowly turns around in a circle taking everything in with a big smile on her face.

Leans back against a nearby desk, watching Aria's skin glow slightly as if bursting with happiness.

"So I take it that you love books and you sing secretly, is there anything else I am able to know?"