2. Another day with a blue fuzz ball

Your POV:

I rubbed my eyes as I woke up. I had fell asleep. I picked up my phone. 3 miss calls? That's all?
They where all from one person. Ray , one of my friends.

Honestly he worries to much. I click call back. The phone rings.

"You called?" I ask him.
"Where the hell are you!?" He sounds worried.
"I fell asleep at work."
"AT WORK!?" why does he have to yell.
"Yes, I am going home now." I tell him and hang up.
I look behind me and see Huggy. He was asleep. His big eyes where shut. He kinda reminded me of a kitten sleeping. I carefully moved out of his lap. I stood up and soon fell from toys on the ground. Huggy's eyes shot open. He quickly helped me up. I held my nose after all I just smacked into the ground.

My nose at this point was bleeding from hitting the hard ground. The colorful flooring now had drops of my blood on it. I moved my hand and scanned through my pocket for a tissue. Huggy had ran off. It had been a minute since he ran off. A sound came from the vents. Huggy popped out with a box of tissues. The box was so small compared to his hand. It scared me and showed how fast he could pop my head with no problem. I grabbed the box.

"Thank you." I mumble. A low growl came from Huggy.
"I have to go now, ok?" I said as I put the box on a chair. "I will be back later." Huggy looked disappointed in my words. He nodded. Huggy sat down. I patted his head and left.

It must suck having to be alone, and it doesn't help that the place is run down. I hopped in my car. Driving home was no problem. it was when I got home Ray wouldn't say something about how I worried him.

-time skip-

I walked inside my apartment, Ray was on the couch.
"What happened to your nose?" Ray sat up.
"I fell."
"Be careful next time." He grabbed a pillow and sat it on his lap. He was the kind of kid to talk your ear off and then worry if you hated him. Hey I mean I don't blame him. I think the same sometimes. His black hair was just to the bridge of his nose and he had this one tongue piercing that looked like a snakes eyes.
"How did you fall asleep at work?" He tilted his head.
"I was just sleepy."
" You can go to bed if you are still sleepy." He smiled.
I nodded.
"Don't brake anything." I walked to my room and flopped on my bed.

( thanks for reading. What should I do next?)