3. More work

Your POV
I woke up from my sleep. I got up and shut off the annoying ringing of my alarm clock. I got dressed and walked out in the living room. Ray was sleep on the couch. His hair was spiked up like some kind of anime boy.
"Ray. Wake up." I poked at his arm. He groaned in response.
"Your going to work with me." I poked at him again.
"Ugh! I was having a good dream!" He shouted. I grabbed a pillow and hit his head with it.
"Get up." I hit him with the pillow again. He sighed and got up.

I sat on the couch waiting for him. I started to think, would Huggy hurt him or possibly kill him? He wouldn't would he?

Ray walked out grabbing a small bag of snacks.
"Why you grab those?" I asked.
"You never know!" He smiled and ran out to the car.
We jumped in the car and drove off.

-time skip-

We pulled up to the factory.
"Holy crap, this place sucks!" Ray yelled.
"Hey this is it my job!" I yelled back. We walked in side. The colorful flooring, one red spot on the ground from when I hit my nose.
"Hey you got the snacks?" I ask Ray. In response he pulled out the bag. It was full of things he liked. Some candy so liked too. He pulled out (your favorite candy) and handed it to me.
"Don't get scared when you see this ok?" Ray looked confused but nodded.

"HEY I AM BACK!" I yelled cupping my hands. A thudding sound echoed in response. Huggy popped his head out of the corner. He stared at Ray. He opened his mouth a bit showing rows of teeth. Huggys pupils went down in size. Ray looked fine. He wasn't scared at all. He just helped out a candy for Huggy. Huggy slowly grabbed the candy from him. Huggy shut his mouth and his eyes went back to normal. Huggy sat on the ground and ate the candy.

"You think he is scary?" Ray poked at me.
"Yeah kinda at first." I scratched the back of my head. Ray walked off. Me and Huggy followed. Ray picked up a tape. I have already seen what was on it. He placed it on the desk. Ray has a habit of cleaning up at places. He will even clean my house if I don't ask.

We did more of my work. Me and Ray got sleepy.
"Can we just stay here?" Ray sighed.
"Yeah that sounds good." I flopped down by him. Huggy did the same. We are all in a circle. Huggy picked us up and we all slept. Something felt weird tho. Like someone or something was there with us.