4. A broken door

(Thank you AkuUzu  for the idea for this chapter!)

Your POV

I wake up to a sudden crash. I look over at Ray. Wait... he is not here.

Where did he go!? I pick my self off of Huggys lap. I started to sprint to where the thud came from. I stop to see Ray hunched over panting looking like he was gonna cry. As I walk closer to him I notice something is wrong. His arm looked hurt.

"Ray!? What happened!?" He looks up at me.
"I don't think Huggy is the only thing here..." He looks back into the vent.
"I was working on one of the toys, I think it was a bee-cat. I don't remember. When I got done with it the vent door opened." He stopped to take a breath. I mean he was hurt.

"I went in the vent and started to walk around. Something or someone stared to chase me. It was like Huggy but pink." I lifted his head which had been holding his arm. He looked at his hand.
"It cut my arm somehow." He held up his hand showing it stained red.

I was in to much shock to talk. I couldn't move knowing something dangerous was out in the vents.

After a while we had got Ray all cleaned up. Huggy started to help me fix the broken vent door. Huggy seemed guilty for something. Sometimes you can't tell how he is feeling. I would tell him puns but I don't think he would find them humorous. We had ran out of parts to fix the door. Me and Huggy started to walk to the spare part room. Huggy dragging his hands on the wall as we walk.

As we walked in the room we could hear something falling.

"GUYS GET OUT OF THE-" Ray was cut off by a out crash. We were now stuck in the room. No one else but us. Isn't that great?-