Chapter one

"Harry, I really think there is something going on with Hermione," Ron said sounding very worried. Harry looked up from his spell book.

"Like what?" He asked Ron, peering back down at his book. "I think she seems normal." He added still reading. Ron bit his lip,

"I guess you're right, I just thought she was acting a little strange," he said remembering how she was being a little jumpy earlier.

Hermione ran down the hall towards the Slytherin common room to meet up with Draco. "Well well well, look at you," came a voice from behind her making her stop. The voice was cold but also kind of sweet. She spun around on her heels to face Draco. His blonde hair covering his grey eyes. Hermione moved his hair out of his face.

"Hello," she said, lost in his eyes. Draco grabbed Hermione and spun her around making her skirt twirl.

"Ron doesn't know, does he?" Asked Draco, catching Hermione as she almost fell. Hermione shook her head.

"I hope not,"she answered kissing Draco. It was a passionate kiss,that lasted almost a minute. "He hopefully never will find out," she added as they broke apart. Draco looked into the distance and saw Ron walking towards them, luckily looking down in a book so he didn't see them kiss. Hermione noticed Ron as well and pushed Draco into a closet. "Ron, hi," said Hermione pretending to be happy to see him. Ron smiled as he looked up at Hermione . He leaned in for a kiss but she dodged it and leaned in for a hug.

"Hermione, can I talk to you?" He asked suspiciously. She nodded in response.

"Of course," she said honestly not caring what he had to say to her.

"Well," he started nervously. "It seems like you don't care, I mean like it doesn't seem like you care about our relationship." He finished. Draco listened from the closet and smile, this would be the time Hermione would dump Ron.

"Ron, I'm sorry," Hermione said. "I love you,"she lied, "but I don't really think that I'm ready for a relationship." Ron looked heartbroken.

"Ya, I understand." He said pretending not to care, pretending it didn't break his heart. Draco's smile grew wider and he wanted to jump out of the closet and kiss Hermione but he knew she wanted it to be a secret, at least for now. Ron said nothing more and he walked away. Hermione smiled and walked over to unlock the closet when Ron was out of sight.

"Finally!" Exclaimed Draco happily. "I was wondering how long you were planning on cheating on him." And with that Hermione and Draco had their tongues wresting in each others mouthes.

Ron walked back into the Gryffindor common room, his eyes glistening with tears that wouldn't fall out. Harry didn't notice Ron until he sat down. "Ron?" Asked Harry, "everything alright?" Ron didn't look up, his red hair hung down enough that Harry couldn't see him cry.

"I was right about Hermione, something was wrong, she just broke up with me," said Ron wiping his face.

"It's gunna be ok," said Harry sympathetically. Ron nodded, paused for a second then shook his head.

"I don't know, I really liked her." Said Ron. Ron knew something but he didn't bother tell Harry. When he had been walking down the hall he did see Hermione and Draco kissing, but he knew he shouldn't tell anyone.

"I think he saw," Hermione said as Draco pulled out her chair for her. They were sitting down to have a romantic dinner Hagrid had set up for the two. Hagrid had known that Hermione was cheating on Ron, but he knew Draco would kill him if he told anyone, so he didn't.

"Saw what?" Asked Draco sitting down in his own chair. Hermione raised one eyebrow and tilted her head.

"The kiss," she said. Draco took a bite of his dinner and answered,