Short story update!

1 week later from last chapter~

Fluttershy's P.o.v
I walked down to electro's house before taking a sharp breathe and knock on it softly so soft i KNOW no one could hear it so i pressed the door bell i looked down and stared at a little girl with long blue hair like Luna's and its his little sister! She stared at me before giggling like a maniac i glared at her and sighed, "S-sorry i just i-" she said in between laughs before just laughing more. "Yeah...." I whisper, "your?" I mumble, "lilly Belle, Electro's sister LITTLE sister... DUH" She says giggling.

I nod uncertain, "electro here?" I whisper she grabs my hand dragging me in to a room upstairs and locks the door behind her. I glance around and see electro sleeping with bandages wrapping from his hip to his shoulder like a sling, i sigh and just stare and him his steady breathing just calms me. "Fluttershy?" He whispers startling me i glance over at him, "yes" i whisper. "Come lay with me, please" he mumbles i nod before getting in bed next to him, i pressed my body against his it felt like real love...

Electro's p.o.v
Fluttershy pressed her body against mine and i liked it minus the pain she noticed it when i cringed, she squirmed around till we where both comfortable. I sighed when she closed her eyes, time to change my bandages. "I need to change my bandages can you help?" I mumbled she nodded, she grabbed a roll of bandages and unrolled my current ones.

"Yuck" she whispered as the stench of blood and flesh was in the room but thankfully discord didn't hit any major organs or anything, i nodded in agreement. I flinched when she tightened the last strap, "done..." She whispered i thanked her with a hug before we laid back down.

I heard a pounding on the door, "ill get it!" Fluttershy said before walking downstairs i heard her gasp downstairs so i got worried. "Fluttershy!" I called down i heard a loud smack like skin hitting skin, i limped up and gripped the handle dragging my body down the stairs with caution. I peered around the corner and to my shock it was big mac! He punched fluttershy in the face! I limped down and slapped his cheek his face was in shock but how did he get in so easily...

Flutteryshy's p.o.v
Electro smacked mac and mac was angry, oh shit... I held my face in tears where mac slapped me then punched me, "leave macintosh..." I heard electro say with command, "no not till shes dealt with Jenna is furious that her friends have families and she doesn't..." Mac yelled back, oh no no no NO!

"Who's Jenna?" Electro asked while staring at me, "my daughter" i croaked out he stared at me with disbelief. "What" he asked astonished, "and a older sister..." I whispered his eyes widen with shock. Max took the opportunity to punch his cheek slamming him to the ground, i screamed NO! I crawled to him but mac grabbed my neck and slammed me to the wall, i moaned in pain i fought to keep my eyes open but i lost it...

Electro's p.o.v
She has two kids!? And macs the dad i assume and their the couple who the husband or what ever got hit by the truck.... I felt an impact hit my cheek, "AGH" I screamed out but i fought the pain on my cheek and stomach. "No" i whispered before i stood up shakily and punched his cheek pushing him down, "THAT ALL YOU GOT FARM-BOY!" I yelled and glanced over at fluttershy seeing her knocked out. "Get up fool!" I yelled kicking him in the side, he wont get away for hurting fluttershy. "GET UP!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, he stood up blood dripping from his nose. "Ok asshole" he whispered but i punched him back down knocking him out for sure...

2 hours later...

Big macintosh's p.o.v
I woke up tied to the flag pole in my boxers... Outside school......... I glance behind my shoulder and see fluttershy with a steak held to her eyes, plus her and electro high fiving before walking off to his car and driving away.

Jenna's p.o.v
I walked into my classroom where daddy left me and i saw Mai my bully, i avoided her glaze before sitting at my table.
"Hi Jen" Mai whispered i glanced up and noticed her sliding me a piece of paper, i grabbed it and opened the crumbled piece of paper.

'Dear Jenna,

NO FAMILY BUTTHOLE!

With all hatred- Mia...'

I ripped in half before raising my hand, "mrs. Cheerlie. I feel sick can i go see nurse prickle berry?" I whispered she nodded and i ran out of class and into the office saying i needed my aunt to pick me up, "rainbow? Can you pick me up early?" I whispered into the phone. "Sure champ but tell me why first!" She said with concern coating her voice, "i feel sick?" I said unsure but i needed to leave... "Ok be there in five..." She mumbled i sat under the desk crying waiting for dash...

I peered out the window and saw dash's car outside her in her soccer uniform, i ran out and climbed in the front seat. "So tell me the real reason." She said starting the car up i glanced over at her nervously. "Im being bullied for having separated parents and a dead brother..." I whispered, she slammed on the breaks and stared at me. "WHAT?!" She yelled i flinched before she wrapped her arms around my body and started crying. "I was like that except my dad is dead not my brother." She said in between tears... "It hurts champ." She mumbled. I agree...

----------------------------------------------------------

Short but I'm sorry, I'm tired... 😝😝😝 anyway.

Bye!

Peace out~
Mack234.