Updateeeeee!

When we got to the nurses office I stared at mrs berry and behind her was queen.....WTF!mrs berry asked what's wrong and I pointed at queen and queen waved....really!berry turned around and yelled at queen to get out.i asked berry if she had kids she nodded as she was clearing off some blood And I asked does labored hurt and she looked at me funny then asked y do I ask and I shrugged and she said well then...but it is like being on fire!!!!!!i frowned and she looked T me and grabbed my chin and said let's vow to never lie to each other I nodded and she said AGIN what's wrong and y did u ask about the labor.......I looked at her and crude got out I iz pegnate.....she hugged me till I stopped crying and asked what did u say I only heard mumbling I'm pregnant.....

She dropped her tools she was holding and ran to her desk and grabbed two pill bottles and pulled one out of one of them and asked do I want to take this pill that kills the baby and I was soooooo close to slapping her and I told her murder...she just forwarded her eyebrows and shrugged and put it away and gave me a different pill on the bottle it said painkillers for soon to b moms......I smiled and so did she.......