New part

So after I met apple jack..... I met a girl with really curly purple hair and she was a charmer and she was wearing a knee length white dress and purple high heels and a diamond looking Brett then she said "hello dear I'm Rarity... OMG I love your hair and outfit." Before I could say anything she added "are you new?" Then I said...... Nothing.

Pinky then pointed to. Girl with rainbow hair who was a flyer like me. She had a blue hoodie and ripped up jeans.... My mom would KILL ME if I wore that type of clothes she was kinda fancy......

Any who.... The girl said "hi I'm rainbow dash who are you?" And I nodded my head while saying.....

Nothin cause pink said "she is flutter shy!" Again I nodded my head...... Then I went to class

Time skip cause I'm lazy......

Then I heard the PE bell (yes there is a bell for that) then I ran in there. And saw Boy who was very tall and had a very sexy six pack.... and blonde hair with a baggy white tee and baggy shorts that where red and white. God damn very sexy............. Any way he and I where partnered up in gym "hi " he said I shook my head back and said " I'm Fluttershy you can call me flutter". "We'll nice to meet you flutter I'm Big Mac " and stuck his hand out I shook it. Then after gym I was walking to my locker and he ran up to me and said "would you like to meet up to night at the farm with me?" He asked with no breath left.