FIRST YULE

Andrea and Marvolo woke up as usual, with Andrea's head on his chest and Marvolo's hands protectively circled around her waist. It was no longer awkward. It had become their routine to talk till they fell asleep on the same bed. Padfoot came barking in and jumped on Andrea's side of the bed, growling a little as he saw Marvolo on the same bed.
"Good morning Padfoot, happy yule" Andrea said while petting Padfoot's fur. Padfoot barked happily in answer and started licking Andrea's face making her squeal and laugh.
Marvolo has learnt to tolerate Sirius' very loud presence in the house. He knew Andrea loved her godfather.
"Okay okay padfoot I'm up... Please go down." Andrea said trying to catch her breath after laughing for so long. Padfoot whined but agreed to it and trotted out the room keeping the door open. Outside the room was a funny sight to see as Padfoot chased Aphrodite and Hera chased Padfoot and Kreacher glaring at them all.
"Good morning ma chéri." Marvolo greeted while planting a gentle kiss on Andrea's head.
"Good morning Marvolo, Happy Yule" Andrea greeted and scooted a little closer to Marvolo to snuggle into his warm body. Marvolo immediately pulled her closer and she buried her face in his clothed chest. Marvolo rested his chin on her head while playing with the strands of her long black hair.

After 30 minutes Andrea walked down to see Sirius sitting in the garden and went to sit beside him.
"Why so Sirius?" Andrea asked with a mischievous look in her eyes. Sirius smirked at her and shook his head.
"Moony wrote to me." Sirius answered after a moment's silence.
"What did he say?" Andrea asked.
"He apologized for not trusting me, said he had nothing left so he left for a while." Sirius answered.
"So, what did you say?" Andrea questioned mildly curious about his thoughts.
"I haven't replied to him yet, I don't know what to say, I may have forgiven him for abandoning me, but he abandoned you as well! And then he had the audacity to send you a letter just because Dumbledore insisted him to." Sirius said gritting his teeth.
"Maybe, this was also Dumbledore insisting, he probably knows by now that you no longer trust him, he is trying to manipulate you using your old 'friend' if you can call him that" Andrea said.
"You are right, I just never thought that this would be the end of our friendship... One dead, one traitor and one just a coward minion" Sirius sighed. Andrea hugged him tightly and Sirius patted her back in a fatherly way.
"Let's go eat breakfast... Marvolo must be waiting." Andrea said and Sirius raised an eyebrow at the mention of Marvolo.
"What?" Andrea asked seeing his father's reaction.
"I know that you are technically 19...but you still are in the body of an eleven year old girl... I hope.... You don't...." Sirius satrted and Andrea's face turned beet red and her expression full of horror.
"STOP! Sirius! Just stop it! I... We... I know my age... We are not... Oh Merlin! I don't need to listen that talk from you Sirius... Next time just don't!" Andrea said fumbling through her words.
"I'm just saying..." Sirius again started but Andrea cut her off by running inside the dining room. Marvolo looked at her flushed face followed by Sirius laughing like a madman.

"Are you coming to the Malfoy's to celebrate Yule?" Andrea asked her father.
"Cissa did invite me." Sirius answered.
"Perfect! We will go by 5.00 in the evening. You may meet us there directly, Marvolo and I will be there." Andrea said. She got up and went to the library where Marvolo was sitting and reading on the couch. He was engrossed in his reading furrowing his brows time and time. Andrea took out a book on healing spells and sat beside Marvolo to read.
45 minutes later Andrea's head was on Marvolo's lap and her hairs were sprawled on his other lap. He was unconsciously moving his long fingers through her hairs. Soon it was time to get ready for the yule ritual.
Andrea wore a Slytherin green robe over a black turtleneck top, black leggings and black boots. She wore her pendant which Cissa had gifted her. She waited for Marvolo who came down in black shirt and tailored pants with a robe on it that had Emerald and Silver lining. Andrea did find him very attractive. Marvolo like a gentleman held his hand out for her with a smirk and Andrea chuckled.
They went to the Manor, where Marvolo first met Draco and Cissa and then they went to see Barty. Barty was healing at an excellent rate under the care of Narcissa who was more than happy to help the dark lord. When Barty heard Andrea's name he literally froze for a solid 2 minutes and then stuttered while trying to frame a coherent sentence. Andrea told Barty all about herself and he relaxed a little.
"I must admit that you were an excellent teacher, even though your intention was to eventually kill me, but still you did an excellent job of teaching and acting like real Mad Eye Moody. Even Dumbledore did not realize that it was not his old friend and some imposter" Andrea said to Barty.
"I always wanted to be a teacher... Anyway which subject did I teach?" Barty asked intrigued.
"You taught DADA ofcourse, because dear Marvolo here, cursed the post of DADA teacher as a result of his temper tantrum." Andrea said scowling and all the other's in the room sucked a deep breath waiting for Andrea to be hit by a crucio. They couldn't believe that the girl in front of them was talking to their lord in such casual and disrespectful manner. But to their surprise their lord chuckled and rolled his eyes.
"I was angry at that old fool! I was fit to teach.. I had perfect grades, yet he denied me that post." Marvolo said huffing.
"I know, he couldn't accept anyone more powerful than himself. Every staff member currently is a Dumbledore worshipper except for Severus ofcourse." Andrea said agreeing.
"Well the best part was when you transfigured Draco into a ferret" Andrea said laughing and Barty laughed loudly and Marvolo snickered. Draco looked flabbergasted.
"Why?" Draco questioned with a scowl on his face.
"I told you, you were my biggest enemy after Voldemort and that pink cat loving toad. You tried to hex me when my back was turned and Moody, I mean Barty taught you a lesson" Andrea said coughing while trying to hide her laughter.
"I'm sure its a pensieve worthy memory" Barty whispered to Andrea and she couldn't control anymore and laughed out loudly
"You bet it is" Andrea said.
Barty and Andrea became fast friends. She was impressed by the talents of the man. He was a true slytherclaw. He was excellent in academics and quidditch and his acting skills and loyalty were very admirable. They talked more about how he inspite of being an imposter and being her enemy did teach her how to resist imperious curse. His words did encourage her to become an auror... She didn't get the chance though to pursue her career.

They completed the yule ritual and then had dinner which was a peaceful family affair. The holidays were coming to an end and it did dampened Andrea's mood a little, she didn't want to leave Marvolo. Marvolo was planning to shift on one of his properties preferably Riddle Manor. Andrea was looking forward to notify Amelia Bones about the presence of a Cerberus in the school along with the mirror of erised. She knew that the mirror was not supposed to be in a school full of young children.
Andrea had donated a handsome amount to the Janus Thickey ward in St. Mungos to keep Fudge in her pocket. It was a political move one Lucius taught her. She was keeping Fudge in her pocket to make a move against Dumbledore.

Soon Marvolo and Andrea were both packed... One for Hogwarts and one for the Riddle Manor. They spent their last night with Malfoys, Sirius and Barty. Barty and Marvolo both were going to Riddle Manor. Lucius will be going there to help Marvolo with any political problem. They had decided to keep everything underwraps untill Marvolo Irvin Sayre was completely ready to attend Wizengamot.
Grimmauld Palace was now fully functional and repaired. Marvolo and Andrea did duel and Marvolo was impressed by Andrea, she needed more practice but she was better. She gifted Draco a book on duelling from Black Family Library. Sirius, Barty, Draco and Andrea played quidditch on their last day and everyone was awed by Andrea's skills on broomstick. Barty was just as talented as her, he could have been a professional quidditch player. Draco was an excellent seeker and Sirius was the best beater. Finally after dinner everyone went to their home and Barty decided to stay at Grimmauld. Dobby was more than happy to serve the guest.
"Barty where is Winky?" Andrea asked.
"At my father's house, why?" Barty asked.
"She is your personal elf isn't she?" Andrea said.
"Yes..?" Barty questioned.
"Summon her after you go to Riddle Manor. And you better treat her right." Andrea warned and Barty nodded his head muttering something about Andrea being scary at which Marvolo snickered.
"Kreacher, please bring 3 butterbeers" Andrea requested to Kreacher who served them butterbeers. After finishing their butterbeers all of them went to sleep as Andrea had to leave for School tomorrow.

Andrea was woken up by Marvolo who reminded her that she had to leave for station in an hour. Andrea was a little sulky about leaving Marvolo but she didn't show it. Marvolo obviously did feel her off mood but refrained from questioning her, he knew she didn't want to leave him, the truth was he himself didn't want to let her go.

"I will miss you padfoot, and behave while I'm gone. If you come here, do. Not. Anger. Kreacher." Andrea said very sternly.
"I will not come near your bloody elf." Sirius grumbled. Next Andrea hugged both her elves who were crying a little. She gave them normal instructions to keep the house safe and clean. She gave Barty a quick side hug and finally went to say goodbye to Marvolo. Others left the room to give some privacy. Sirius was dragged out by Barty.
"$$I will miss you$$" Andrea said wrapping her arms around Marvolo's torso. Marvolo hugged her tighter and kissed her forehead.
"$$I will miss you as well Mon ange$$" Marvolo said.
"$$we will talk every night through the two way mirror$$" Andrea said with a little smile.
"$$that we will$$" Marvolo said looking in her enchanting avada kedavra green eyes. Andrea stood on her tip toes and kissed Marvolo's cheek and then they went out of the room.

Sirius apparated Andrea on the platform and went away when Andrea boarded the train. Andrea was immediately embraced in a hug by Blaise and Theo.
"Here you are Andrea! How was your holiday?" Theo asked.
"It was very refreshing, how about you?" Andrea said.
"It was good, did you do the ritual?" Blaise asked.
"Yes, I did it with the Malfoys." Andrea said opening Aphrodite's cage setting her free. Aphrodite jumped in Draco's lap making Andrea huff. Hera as usual coiled herself on Andrea's arm, she had grown and now she reached her neck. They played exploding snap and read until they reached Hogwarts.

Andrea after the welcome back feast went to her dorm and called Marvolo through her mirror. Marvolo and Barty had settled in Riddle Manor and had Winky do all the chores. They soon fell asleep after a tiring day.