Prologue

9 years ago

" Stand right here" my momma said
"Momma what are we doing" I asked confused, I never really had a good relationship with my mom so why did she have me here.

" just shut up and listen to momma okay. It's always been you, everyone loves you, my own husband and kids don't show me love because of YOU, so maybe this will change that." She replied as she got on the floor with a knife.

" MOMMA" I screamed as she stabbed herself and put the knife in my hands. I heard a bunch of footsteps coming to where we were.

" WHAT DID YOU DO!!" My papa screamed as he ran towards mama

" Papa I didn't-" I tried to tell him I didn't do it but he cut me off

"SHUT UP I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT, HOW COULD YOU." Papa yelled

"Papa please I didn't do it." I tried to tell him but he wouldn't listen

"Boys take her to the basement." He said I gasped and turned to my brothers who were watching me with cold eyes that looked at me with rage.

" No papa please it wasn't me please papa you have to listen to me I didn't do it papa please don't do this I'm sorry papa please believe me." I told him as my brothers dragged me to the basement. I didn't want to go because sometimes at night when I go to get water I hear screams.

I couldn't believe my papa would want to take me down there.

"SHUT UP ITS YOUR FAULT YOU KILLED MOMMA." One of my brothers screamed at me while dragging me down to the basement with the others as I sobbed.

" NOOO I didn't I promise please believe me I didn't do it." I told them but they just ignored me.

30 minutes later

I've been in here for what feels like forever, I feel so betrayed that they would even think that I did it.

I hear footsteps coming.

"We are going to make her pay for what she did." I hear one of my brothers say.

"I don't care what you do just don't kill her." My papa said. I felt my heart drop, I couldn't believe my papa would let this happen, he didn't even let me explain.

*abuse mentioned from this point on, I will put something when it ends if you want to skip it*

All of my brothers and my dad came in with scary looking objects.

"Papa please it wasn't me-" I tried to explain once again only to be cut off again.

"We're going to make you pay for what you did." He said as he chuckled, while my brothers started to circle around me.

"AHHHHH" I screamed as I felt something  hit my back, it hit my so hard that my shirt ripped. I sobbed as it kept hitting my back, I turned my head a little to see that they were hitting me with a whip. I kept sobbing as I felt them kick me in the back.

*the torture stops here. Btw they did torture her more I just don't know how to write a torturing scene*

My vision started to cloud with black dots as they stopped torturing me.

"Alright boys that's enough drag her to her room to pack up." My father said. I was so confused as to why I was packing up, where would I go.  

1 hour later

I'm done packing my things after many breaks because of my sore body.

"Come on your ride is here." My second oldest brother Lorenzo said to me coldly.

I'm walking down the stairs as I hear talking.

"I hope she never comes back." I hear someone say. It hurt to hear them say all of theses things about me, but it made me realize that they actually thought I killed their mom. But that's fine because I don't want to stay anywhere people will torture me.
I reached the bottom of the stairs and made myself noticeable.

"Your car is outside, I would say I love you but I don't I hope I never see you again." My older brother Alessandro said.

I walked out of the door with my suitcase and got in the car.

"Do you know where I'm going." I asked the driver.

"Yes ma'am, I will be taking you to a school for delinquent."

I don't know anything about schools like that so I don't know if there is a age limit

" Ok thank you, do you know anything about it." I asked trying to figure out why would they send me to a delinquent school, I mean I guess it's better then going to jail

" no ma'am but I do know that you are the youngest one there the rest on the people are like 16 and 17." He replied

"Ok thank you." I said

————————————————————
Hi guys, so I was trying to post but it's kind of hard to find time to write so yeah I hope you like it so far and I was trying to give you guys a little info about what happened to her

Ok bye guys ✌️