Chapter 7

I woke up at 6:00 due to my alarm I set

I woke up at 6:00 due to my alarm I set. I went, got my clothes and shoes for school and took and shower. After I was done I got dressed and styled my hair.

(Her outfit and hair)After I got dressed and everything I did my morning routine and then went to pick Ace clothes and got his backpack so he can go to daycare

After I got dressed and everything I did my morning routine and then went to pick Ace clothes and got his backpack so he can go to daycare. After I finished packing his stuff, I woke him up to get dress and everything.

Once he was done brushing his teeth and washing his face I got our backpacks so we can go to school then headed down stairs for breakfast.

Once we got down I saw a few of my brothers and my father up. They looked up once they heard me coming and looked at my outfit and shook their heads but said nothing.

"Good morning, your brothers will show you around the school today and the rest of the family are coming either today or tomorrow so just prepare for that and that's about it." My father said.

"Ok thank you for telling me." I said and went to fix me and Ace breakfast.

After we were done eating I took him to school and put the address in GPS so it could give me the directions.

Once I got there I seen my brothers standing by the car they took on their phone I parked next to them and then got out the car and leaned on it as I took my phone from my bag. It was starting to get annoying at all the eyes that were on me but I just ignored it.

I started texting Val to see when they would get here and smiled a little when she said they were a few minutes away. My brothers started to walk up to me.

"Hey you little shit we'll show you around just don't embarrass us, got it?" Said Angelo and I just rolled my eyes.

"You think that all of this is embarrassing, please and anyway I'm waiting on some people that are also new here so you'll have to give them a tour to." I said as I motioned up and down my body.

"Yeah yeah whatever our friends are here just tell us when you're ready." He said as they walked back to their car to talk to a bunch of guys dressed in mostly black. I rolled my eyes and went back to texting Valentina.

I was scrolling through Instagram when I heard a car pull up next to mine. I turned my head to see Val and Theo getting out of the car.

"Hey mamas." Val said hugging me.

"Hey guys." I said going to hug Theo, and he replied with 'hey love'.

"I missed you guys, anyways let go and start trouble." I said smiling then grabbed both of them by the arm the bursted in the school like the bad bitches we are. We went to the front office with all eyes on us to get our schedule.

"Hi, how can I help you today." Said the old lady that sat at the front desk.

"Hi we're new here and we need our schedules, my name is Avery Rossi and this is Valentina Jose, and Theo Kuri." I said as her eyes widen a bit when I said my last name.

"Ok here you go." She said handing us our schedule. We took our schedule and notice we have most of our classes together except a few and we also have lunch together.

"Ok guys so what are we going to do until class." I asked while we walked to our locker.

"I don't know, how about we play a game." Said Valentina

"What game?" I ask

"Let's see who can get the most phone numbers until the bell rings." She explains as me and Theo nod our heads

"Let the games begin." I said a looked down at my watch see we have about ten minutes until the bell rings.

I go around asking people for their number, it wasn't until I heard the bell ring that I knew my time was up. I head to our first period since we have that together and text them to meet me at the class door.

Once I got their I seen them both talking.

"Hey guys, let's see who won. Theo you go first " I said

"I got 15."

"I got 28."

"Ha I got 40 suckers, beat that." I said laughing.

"Haha very funny, so are we going to go in like normal people or like the dramatic bitches we are." Val asked.

"What kind of question is that, duh Val like the dramatic bitches we are " I said in a duh tone. As I burst in the door with them following me.

"You're LATE." Screamed a lady with makeup packed on her face who I'm guessing is the teacher.

"Yes, Mrs. Swayer unfortunately but you see me and my friends are new here and we got a tiny bit lost." I said in a semi sarcastic.

"What's are names?" She asked in a rude
tone.

"Well I'm Avery Rossi, that's Valentina Jose and Theo Kuri." I replied as her eyes widen at my last name.

"You're lying the Rossi's don't have a sister." She said with a little fear in her eyes.

"Well I'm pretty sure it's written on my birth certificate." I said as the two behind me chuckled.

"Just go sit down." She said.

Time goes by and now it's time for lunch