Chapter 1

Hey guys I hope you like this chapter, I will try and post more often so yeah enjoy 😊
——————————————————

Hey guys I hope you like this chapter, I will try and post more often so yeah enjoy 😊 ——————————————————

"You've got to fucking with me." I said to the police as he stood in front of me.

"No ma'am, your father agreed to take you in." He replied as I glared at him as he turned around a walked away.

"Stupid cock sucking bitch." I muttered under my breath. If you're wondering what happened apparently I was caught doing illegal business so now they called my sperm donor and he agreed to take me in till I'm legal.

"HEY CAN I CALL SOMEONE." I yelled out so a officer can hear me. I heard one of then walking towards my cell.

"You only get 30 minutes so hurry up." The officer said as he unlocked my cell and lead me to the phone.

I dialed my best friend's number. She answered on the third ring.

"Hello who is this?" She asked

"Its me, so apparently I was caught doing illegal business which is bullshit so they called my sperm donor and he agreed to take me in." I explained as I heard her curse under her breath

"Ok I'll tell Theo and get everything transferred to where you will be going, so do you know where you are going? Are you ok? How do you feel about this?" She asked

" I'm alright, I don't want to go but it is what it is and it's only for a year until I'm legal so we'll be alright." I replied

"Ok I will go pack my bags and tell Theo to pack his. You know you can't leave us." She replied as I started laughing

"Alright you have to get off the phone your car is here to pick you up." An officer said

"Ok Val I have to go I will text you where to send everything when I find out." I asked her

"Yea I got you. Ok love you bye."she replied.

"Love you bye." I said as we hung up. I walked with the officer to go to the car.

Once I got in the car I  told the driver directions on to where to go so I can get my stuff.

Once we got there I started packing my stuff and then started packing his stuff. All of a sudden I heard footsteps running to where I'm at and then I see the faces of my babies.

 All of a sudden I heard footsteps running to where I'm at and then I see the faces of my babies

They came and jumped on me.

"Hi mama's babies, ok down boys." I told them as they sat down. I walk downstairs to the pantry to get them some treats. I went and packed their stuff to and took it out to the car. I then texted one of my people to get my cars delivered to where I'm going.

I told him directions to where else I need to go.

————————————————————
We got to my next destination so I got out the car and went inside. I walking in the room and seen him sleeping.

"Hey Martha, thanks for watching him." I told the babysitter.

"You're welcome, bye have a good day." She said
I decided to just reveal him now since y'all already know who he is if you saw the characters
"Bye, and you too." I replied as I took Ace to the car.

"Ok I'm ready to go, can you tell me where we're going?"I asked the driver.

"Yes ma'am, we're going to New York." He replied. That means we'll have to get on a plane so I have to get Ace ready because he gets really excited but scared when the plane is going up.
————————————————————

We got to the private airplane and Ace is super excited.

"Waw are we going mama." Ace asked

"We're going to stay with some people baby, are you hungry?" I asked him

"No mama, can I hawe a juju." He asked. I nodded my head and gave him his juice box.

He drunk his juice and played with the dogs for a bit then fell asleep, so I put him in the bed they had in here and  laid down with him and took a nap.
————————————————————
Hey guys, so I tried to post earlier but I had to keep switching classes so I didn't really have time to finish the chapter but I finally did and I hope you guys like it.
Ok bye ✌️