Chapter 4

We make our way to his office and when we get there Luca knocks on the door and we hear a loud 'come in'  so we walk in

"Have a seat." My sperm donor says and nods his head towards the chair in front of his desk. Once I take a seat he starts talking.

"I will be telling you the rules and what will happen while you're stay here and if you have any objections or questions, you talk after I done speaking to you." He explains, and I just look at him blankly and nodded.

"Ok, rule number one is to respect me and your brothers,

rule#2 : Tell someone  when and where you are going  if you go out,

rule#3 : no file language,

rule#4 : no boyfriends or girlfriends,

rule#5 : let me or one of your older brothers know if you are bringing friends over

rule#6 : when someone is speaking to you, you reply verbally 

and that's about it, also you will be starting school next Monday, so one of your brothers will go with you to go school shopping, if there are any questions you would like to ask, you may ask now."  He explained

"Ok first, I don't just give respect you have to earn it and that goes for all of you, I have important things to do so I won't always tell when and where I'm going and also because I like my privacy,   I only cuss when I'm mad, you won't have to worry about me having a boyfriend for now, I'm ok with rule 5, and I talk when I want to talk it's my mouth, and also I don't like the looks your children are giving my son so you can tell them to back off." I said the last part with a scowl on my face.

He looked shocked and a little taken back but quickly put on a blank face.

"Well I wasn't aware of your son nor the looks he has been getting but I'll address it and I guess I'll be fine with what you have to say about the rules, you may leave now." He replied, and I walked out . I was walking to the kitchen to fix dinner, when I heard Ace crying from our room, I jogged up the stairs to the room to see Ace sitting on the bed crying.

"Momma!" He cried when he seen me.

"What's wrong bubba, what happened?" I asked him as I picked him up and wiped his tears.

"When I got up you were nowt hewre  and me got scwared." he said still crying a bit.

"I sorry baby I was going to make dinner, but you're up now so what do you want to eat tonight?" I asked, as he put his finger to his chin pretending to think.

"I want spaghetti." He said and started clapping.

"Good choice baby." I said and went down stairs to make the food. When I got to the kitchen I  seen  Isabella with pots and pans out, about to make food.

"Hey Isabella, I was just about to make dinner." I said, as I sat Ace in a chair by the counter  she looked up at me like I was crazy.

"Hey darling, oh no I will make dinner  you go ahead and sit down." she replied continuing to get stuff out of the fridge.

"Isabella I insist, plus Ace wanted me to make his favorite and I'll make sure to make enough for everyone." I said and she looked hesitant for a bit but then shook her head and moved out the way. She sat down on the kitchen stool and took out her phone and started playing games with Ace.

After I was done cooking dinner, I took out plates, cups, and utensils for everyone and set it up on the table and asked Isabella to call everyone done for dinner.

"GUYS, DINNER IS READY."
————————————————————
Hey guys, so I don't know if I have my phone back permanently but I took it from my mom and she hasn't said anything yet so I don't know but here is a chapter I know I won't make up for how long I've missed but it's a little something anyways

Love you guys, bye ✌️