chapter: 2

Amir and Amirah ( above )

Paris , France ( 2 days ago )

"Wake up baby " I open my eyes as bright lights shine on me .

" five more minutes mom " I grumbled into my pillow " Wake up sleepy head it's your last exam today " my mom whispered softly while caressing my hair " hmmmm" I hummed buuddenly when I realized it's my exam today , I jolted up " holy sugar it's my exam today I am gonna be late and what if I don't make it in time , what if I forget everything in exam mom everything is gonna end and ...."

My rambling was cut short by my mom " hey , hey calm down baby you still have 2 hours , get up and get ready to kill your exam, and don't get nervous you worked so hard , I know you're gonna be the best scientist this world has ever seen , I can't believe you are so grown up soon you'll complete your masters can you stop growing so fast " she got emotional while speaking the last sentence and teared up I got up on my knees and hugged her " thank you mom you are the best and ,I can't stop growing " I ended up whining the last sentence , mom shaked her head while chuckling she then pushed me towards my wardrobe to get ready

I got into my closet and wore a tee and mom's jeans with my blue denim jacket and finally my lucky glasses , that I always wear in my exams it's quite lame but I don't care .

Walking out of my closet strapping my bag over my shoulder I walked down , to see my twin stuffing his face with pancakes "Dio calm down , you literally eat like a pig " I said seriously.

" shut up Dee I am a growing baby ,I need to eat properly "
" seriously a Baby " I huffed on his stupidity
" you both better eat your breakfast , I'll drop you both in ten minutes "
" Okay mom " we both replied at the same time .
Soon mom dropped Amir to his school and now we are in front of my university I opened the door and jumped off the car mom came to my side and crouch down to my level " baby you don't need to get nervous , remember why you started it , now go and show the world that Amirah Denara Andrè is going to be the best scientist this world has ever seen " she always cheer me up whenever I feel low she is my rock and a shoulder to lean on .