A/N

Hey everyone, i know i promised to update soon but i never did A lot has happened to me in these last two years sometimes i actually thought about continuing this book but i was always held back by something , i started writing this book because i had alot going on in my life and i wanted to let it out and writing this book was like a therapy to me whenever i had time instead of Overthinking i use to edit or write this book but, my anxiety won over everything else and i was completely lost not knowing what should i do next , i tried my best to fight against all of it , now i am again at that phase where i am clueless, anxious and confused all the time nothing seems to make me happy everything is suffocating, and i have decided to continue and finish this book as this is just not a random book to me it's my hope to find peace in chaos .

I hope you'll understand me, this book is very special to me and I'll try to work really hard for this but I'll just like to share it with you all that this book was started by a girl who was 21 and now i am 23 , yes time flies and takes away all the little details and as they say its all about little things, i may have forgotten about some little things related to this book, so please be patient with me.
Also i was feeling suffocated and didn't know what to do and right now i don't have anyone who can understand my situation and then suddenly felt like i need to get back to this book so here i am hoping someone would read this.

And a quick update ; i am about to graduate from med school babies ( in other words i managed to crawl my way till the end of this journey)

Xoxo : joy