chapter 6

After all the teasing , all of them decided to eat lunch and gathered in the cozy dining room , Azriel cooked a simple lunch , paella , all of them started eating while the youngest twins found the taste very familiar, recognition flashed in Amira...

After all the teasing , all of them decided to eat lunch and gathered in the cozy dining room , Azriel cooked a simple lunch , paella , all of them started eating while the youngest twins found the taste very familiar, recognition flashed in Amirah 's eyes and she knew it was her mother's recepie  and she gave Azriel a smile which made him smile like a Cheshire cat .

Soon Dominic spoke " i think it's time we introduce ourselves to both of you " he spoke looking softly at Amir and Amirah.
"As you know i am your father Dominic alaric valdez , boys introduce yourselves "

Darius introduce himself " i am Darius hades Valdez your oldest brother " he spoke giving twins a small smile and got one in return from them.

Then Azriel spoke " i am your second oldest brother Azriel rhys valdez babies, "
While smiling misheviously while looking at twins , And Amir and Amirah huffed while he call them babies.

Then Valentino spoke " Valentino stephno Valdez,  third oldest " giving them a nod , Amir gave him a nod and Amirah gave him a toothy smile  surprising Valentino and others , for unknown reasons Amirah could feel safe around him.

" Adrian Eliseo Valdez fifth oldest " adrian grumbled

Soon a very impatient Augustin started blabbing " hello babies i am Augustin sixth oldest and this boy with a scowl is my twin sadly,  i can't wait to teach you all my pranks and we are going to have lots have fun and i am going to be your favorite brother " he spoke smirking at others while others glared at him .

And Amirah looked at him weirdly while Dominic shaked his head in disappointment and Amir gave him a cheerful smile while doing a bro handshake.

Soon everyone started eating there lunch and then Darius remembered something and he asked the twins  " so what about your school "  to which Amir spoke nonchalantly " i am in my senior year and Amirah already completed her high school,  since she has a very high IQ " everyone gaped at him like he has grown two heads " what they are more smarter than me " Augustin said with a shrill voice , Amirah winced at his voice by this point she was getting impatient,  she was behaving nicely because of her mom's last wish but this boy was testing her patience and she already started regretting her decision Dominic saw the look on his daughter's face and he decided to speak " quite it down , clearly your youngest siblings are more smarter since they got my gene's " he spoke with a proud smirk earning a huff from Augustin . " so what about university Amirah " darius spoke to her with a straight face ,"  I graduated high school when I was 8 and then did my graduation in applied physics and engineering when I was 12 , and i gave my  last exam for my master's yesterday " Amirah spoke with the same straight face with a  hint of smirk , by now their jaw dropped on ground , Augustin dramatically gasped , Adrian had a shocked face but quickly covered it up  Valentino curled his lips in a smirk , Azriel was looking at her with adoration and Darius looked at her with pride and Dominic couldn't believe that he had such a smart daughter and his heart swelled with pride and happiness indeed he was the most proud father right now he couldn't thank the love of his  life for such beautiful and amazing kids " mis estrellas ( my stars) i am so proud of you my kids , i am so happy to be your father i can't wait to know more about you both " he spoke with a longing look in his eyes while other Valdez brothers noded their head in agreement including Adrian.  And all of them complimented the youngest twins ,
Amir and Amir were taking all the complements with humbleness but inside there hearts were doing flips it was very strange for them to receive compliments from someone other than their mom specially their father it was something that they couldn't comprehend but they were happy that their brothers and father were proud of them .

Suddenly Amirah remembered about her mother's funeral and asked her father " what about mom's funeral " Dominic was tensed with this question but he tried to smile softly at her and spoke " i am doing all the arrangements we are leaving in two days for London everything will be done just like how your mother wanted it "
" but what about our mother's family " Amir asked " we'll take care of it " Darius replied him with determination.

Then Dominic cleared his throat and spoke " your mother's family might not be as welcoming as you already know but you all have to be on your best behavior " and all of them noded their head " so it's decided than , me darius and Valentino are going to do all the arrangements while Azriel you will help Amirah with her packing and Adrian and Augustin will help Amir " to this Adrian tried to protest but with one glare from Darius and Dominic he compiled with it .

and soon everyone was done with there lunch and Amir and Amirah went to pack there stuff Azriel went with Amirah to help her while Augustin and Adrian went with Amir the latter with a scowl,  Valentino,  Dominic and Darius went to make arrangements for the funeral and also they had to contact Audra's family in England.

" this is going to be a long day "

Dominic spoke massaging his head

Xoxo : joy