Nightmares

"What are you going to do?" I asked Brooklynn as she led us back to the gift shop.

"Record a clip for my video, duh," she said, scoffing as though it was the most obvious thing on Earth - It wasn't.

"I thought we were going to do something fun!?" Kenji said in disappointment.

Brooklynn grinned. "It will be fun! For us, anyway."

I rolled my eyes and gave her a look.

"So basically, you and I are going to record," Brooklynn began, motioning towards me. "And then Kenji, you are going to try and scare Darius! With," she paused and looked around the gift shop. "A dino toy. Just pick the first one you see."

Kenji smiled confusedly and picked out the first dinosaur mini-figure he could find. It was a tiny, green stegosaurus.

"Will this work?" he asked, looking at the small toy in his palm. Brooklynn nodded.

"Yeah. Now, come on, Kiara. You need to help me set up the camera!" she exclaimed, taking my hand and pulling me out of the store.

"You said you want me to help you with the camera?"

"Yep, and Kenji can do something with the dinosaur toy," she confirmed, Kenji perking up at the mention of his name.

"I'll hang out with Sammy and Yaz while you do that. That camera only needs one person to set it up. You can show me the recording later," I laughed.

"Sure!" Brooklynn said, grabbing Kenji's hand and dragging him over to Darius.

I walked over to Sammy and Yasmina; they were sitting outside a surprisingly almost intact cafe. I sat down on one of the seats by their table.

"Hey, guys!" I said, Sammy, breaking out into a grin.

"Hi, Kiara!" Sammy said.

"So, what are you guys doing?"

Yasmina began to smile."Sammy and I were just talking about how we don't have any group photos yet - y'know - for the memories and stuff."

"Yeah! I was saying we could use Brooklynn's camera to take cute pics! It would be so much fun!" Sammy exclaimed, Yasmina and me chuckling.

"I was going to help her record something, but she's probably finished doing that so we can take the pics now!" I said. Sammy clapped her hands in glee.

"Brooklynn!" she yelled. "Come!" She motioned for Brooklynn to come over. Brooklynn grinned and walked towards us, Kenji and Darius following behind. As Brooklynn sat down, Darius slapped the dinosaur toy out of Kenji's hand.

"Aww," Kenji murmured.

"You called?" Brooklyn said, grinning.

"Can we use the camera to take some pictures?" Sammy asked.

"Please?" I added, smiling sweetly.

Brooklynn rolled her eyes playfully. "Was that all you wanted? Sure, you can use it!"

Sammy grabbed the camera, passed it to Yasmina, and began to pose. Brooklynn and I joined in while the camera clicked shots. Yasmina took our pictures. Darius looked for the EDB, and Kenji disappeared, so all of us were in the photos.

"Slay!" Brooklynn laughed as she took photos of Yasmina and me.

"Go get it, I guess," Yaz said, rolling her eyes with a smirk as she took pics of Sammy and Brooklynn.

"Say cheese!" Sammy exclaimed, snapping some shots of Brooklynn, Yasmina and me grinning.

"You look perfect!" I smiled, taking a few more photos of the others, who all made hilarious faces for the camera.