~Chapter 12 (Part 1)~

Hi Everyone !

This is the part 1 of the chapter 12.

The next part is going to be the next chapter.

Enjoy !!!

"Courage doesn't mean you aren't afraid, it means you go anyway."

After Deku called All-Might his dad, it was pretty awkward... Izuku didn't let All-Might comprehend anything, because he fled too fast.

After that weird moment for All-Might, Izuku decided to return home with the milk.

When he arrived there, him and Inko talked about how he would ask her out.

Finally, after hours of mental preparation, studying and working out and explanations to All-Might, he went to sleep with a smile on his face and a huge amount of determination !

He woke up from a good full night of sleep. He did the same things he does in the morning. Such as, eating, brushing his teeth, training,... the usual.

However, even with his determination, he was so scared. He had a lack of confidence, something really bothering when you want to ask someone out...

"Everybody listen up, I have a big announcement to make." Aizawa said to his class.

"In two weeks the exams will start, if you fail them, you're not going to the training camp." he told them, making them nervous about that.

"Just like the entrance exam, there is going to be a physical exam, where we are going to test you and a normal one where we are going to test your knowledge of your different classes. This is the reason why the next two weeks will be, only, dedicated to the study of those exams." he said before looking at the clock.

"You have 45 minutes before Mic come for your English lesson." he declared before taking-out his sleeping bag.

"Wake me up when he arrived." he told his class before putting his sleeping bag

"Also, Midoriya solve your problem with the fog around you." he said before rolling to a corner.

"Man, I have a weird feeling about the exams." exclaimed Denki to Kirishima.

"Don't worry bro, I'm sure we are going to pass." replied Kirishima.

"Yeah but did you heard what Mr.Aizawa said. If we don't, we are not going to the training camp." remarked Sato.

"Don't worry guys, if you want, you can come to my place and we could study together !" exclaimed Momo, very happy with the idea of bringing friends to her mansion.

"Are you going to go to Momo's house ?" asked Tsuyu to Ochako.

"No I don't think so, I prefer to study alone with my old ways." she replied. "Plus I–" she couldn't finish her sentence because she was hit by something light.

"What was that ?" she questioned looking around her, before she saw a paper plane on the ground.

She took it, opened it and find something written.