~Chapter 14~

Yoichi was a bit anxious.

There was plenty of reasons why. Such as the recent revelation coming from the second user, but the major cause of this anxiousness wasn't this. It was something else.

"Did you felt that ?!" said the second, appearing next to him.

"Yes and this is... fascinating." simply replied the first.

"What ? Why ?!" asked the now-confused 2nd user.

"It's fascinating, because it shows that OFA react to the incoming danger. It's not a simple quirk, it's maybe something more..." said the First.

"This thing we felt, it's a reaction to the upcoming danger that will arrive soon. It shows that OFA acknowledge the threat and reacted by evolving, and this mutation could affect many things or just add things..." Yoichi fully explained the reason.

"What could be those things ?" asked the second.

Yoichi thought a bit before replying.

"I don't know... but what I know is that it would be something big."

~

It was time for the student to take their physical exam. All of them thought that it would be against robots, just like the entrance exams, but that idea started to fade away when they saw all of their teachers (except all-might) waiting for them.

"What all of the teachers are doing here ?" Kaminari asked to Kirishima.

"I don't know bro, probably to introduce the exam." Kirishima replied to his friend.

"I'm sure that you are wondering why we are all here. Well, it's because your exam won't be like the entrance exam. It's going to be a bit different" declared Nezu making the student feel a mix of incomprehension and fear.

"We want to focus on person-to-person combat, hero work, and stress teaching that is closer to actual fighting. So..." said Aizawa.

"We'll have you form teams of two to fight against one teacher !" Nezu explained the rest.

"A-against t-the teachers ?!" exclaimed Uraraka.

"The pairs have already been decided, as well as the teachers fighting against them. These were determined at my discretion based on different factors, including fighting style, grades, and interpersonal relationship. So here they are..." explained Aizawa.

"First team : Todoroki and Yaoyorozu against Aizawa." told Nezu making the two nod.

"Second team : Bakugo and Midoriya against..." as Nezu finished, All-Might dropped from the sky.

"Me" he finished, letting the shock fill the two teenagers...

~

[A few days ago]

All of the teachers were gathered around the table in the conference room, discussing about the practical exam.

"With the connection between Hero Killer : Stain and the League of Villains, there is the possibility that the villains will be reinvigorated." declared Nezu.