2.

I enter the school like on every other day, greet my teachers in the hallway, take my books out from my locker and with slow and lazy steps I enter the classroom. Right away, I get greeted by loud yelling. Another fight between the usual „popular people".

I roll my eyes in annoyance and a sigh leaves my lips as I make my way to my desk.
„You're pretty early today, that amazes me" I hear someone behind me laughing.
I turn around with a smile.
„Thanks, I finally made it out of my bed on time" I giggle and hug the person.

That's Kyra, she has been my friend ever since I entered this school. We've been friends for a while now and you could say she is one of my closest friends.
„Where are the others?" I look at Kyra with questioning eyes as she shrugs.
„I don't know, they're probably taking their time since the lesson only starts in 40 min. Wanna go get a coffee?"
I place my books on the desk and take out my purse.
„Let's go"

„Ugh I am so tired" Kyra complains as she takes a sip from her coffee.
„You always are." I roll my eyes, playing with the cup of my coffee.

We both enter the filling up class and the first person I notice right away is my best friend.
„Zane"
I smile as he walks up to me, blond hair hanging in his eyes, red lips curved up in a smile making his dimples show.
„Y/n!" He calls me and pulls me in for a hug.

„Hey dude." I giggle and hug him back, noticing a other person walking up to us.
My eyes wide slightly and I quickly pull away from Zane, fix my hair and place a smile on my lips.

„Good morning Aaron!" I wave at him as he walks up to me and gently pats my head.
„Morning" He smiles and my heart skips a beat.
„Why are you touching my hair!" I yell and show his hand off from my head. I turn my red face to the side and frown.
„Because of you I always have to fix it." I roll my eyes and he laughs out loud.

„It's a habit, I can't help it." He runs his hand through his long blond curls.
„Dude I forgot to do math, can I copy it from you?"
Zane looks at Aaron who's eyes wide.
„shoot I forgot it too.."

Both of their eyes land on me and I sigh, knowing exactly what they want.
„It's in my bag" I roll my eyes as they both jump right away to get it, yelling multiple times „thank you".

Zane and Aaron actually pretty much look the same. Both have pretty, long blond hair and blue eyes. Just that Zane is a few inches taller than Aaron and more muscle build. How ironic that they are best friends. At first I thought they are siblings because even their personalities are the same, they rarely get into fights with each other.

No ones POV

„I know what you did there." Aaron smirks and nudges Zane who's face heats up.
„I don't know what you're talking about." He rolls his eyes and turns his face to the side as he continues to copy the homework.
„Oh please even the biggest idiot would notice." Aaron laughs and lays his head on top of the desk.
„Well, she didn't." Zane mumbles and looks up.
He watches Y/n laugh with her friends and smiles to himself.
„Yeah" he whispers under his breath and get's lost in his thoughts.

„Dude are you going to keep staring until she notices or???"
Zane blinks a few times and glares at Aaron who seems to be in a „funny" mood today.
„Go annoy someone else" Zane rolls his eyes and takes his phone out.

„Dude you even have her as your backround?"
Zanes eyes wide and as if he hasn't already glared the 10th time at Aaron today, he frowns and sighs.
„I have us 3 on it." He speaks through gritten teeth.
„That's just an excuse."
„You're done."
Aaron laughs out loud and jumps from his seat and runs out of the classroom, Zane chases after him.

Y/ns POV

„They act like kids" I hear Tiffany spat annoyed as she rolls her eyes. I giggle at her remark.
„Yeah but they still are my best friends"
Everyone from my friend group looks at me with a „are you serious" look.
„What??" I look at them through furrowed eyebrows.
„Just friends????"

Nina pinches the bridge of her nose as if she has a headache.
„You can tell that she is head over heals for Aaron." Kyra rolls her eyes and munches on her bread.
„W-WHAT?!" Blood rushes through my cheeks and my hands start to get sweaty as I feel exposed.
„What do you mean by WHAT? I think pretty much everyone has noticed but he himself." Tiffany laughs and looks at my nervous state.

„Poor Zane." She bites the inner corner of her cheek.
„Why poor Zane?" I frown.
„Nothing..he'd probably be the 3th wheel when you guys start dating." Nina laughs at Tiffanys remark and I roll my eyes.

„Non of that is going to happen, seriously."
„Yeah, sure"