3.

„That's it for today, please summaries the whole text till friday IN GERMAN okay? That's what we are here for. I don't want any text in english." Ms. Harb voices as she looks at the already standing up students.
„What do we have next?" Kyra looks at me as she is stuffing her backpack with books.
„Chemistry, in that class we will finally see Aaron and Zane again. We haven't had any period together but math in the first lesson this whole day."

I cross my arms infront of my chest as I wait for Kyra to finish packing everything when suddenly a loud scream shrieks through my ears.

„GUYS. He finally added me back on snapchat!!"
Tiffany squeals in excitement and drops her phone on the table.
„Which one?" Nina gives her a playful smirk to which Tiffany rolls her eyes.

„You know who! Bleron!"
I stare at her with wide eyes.
„That's not a human that's a whole fighting machine! Is there even a day where he doesn't get into fights??" Nina spats making Tiffany glare at her.
„So what? I know for a fact if we were together he'd treat me right" She walks out of the class with a dreamy smile plastered on her face.

„Is she serious? Isn't that that albanian dude that get's into detention almost 3 times a week?" I ask Kyra who nods her head at my question.
„Just let her be, it's just a crush."
Olivia tilts her head and smiles at her happy best friend.
„Let's go." Kyra pulls my hand out of the classroom.

„You go ahead I need to get my book."
Kyra nods and walks away leaving me on my way to my locker.
As I finally reach it, I open it with my key and look for my books.
„Where are they??"
I mumble to myself with furrowed eyebrows.

„What are you searching for?"
A deep yet soft voice speaks right next to my ear making me shudder. I can tell that the person is 2 heads taller than me since i can see their shadow reflect on my locker. Their face is inches away from  mine making me gasp and quickly turn around only to look at a Zane who is laughing loudly.
„What's wrong? Did I scare you?" He fake pouts as he walks closer.

„You son of a-" I shut myself up and sigh.
„I told you already 100 times I don't like it when someone approaches me from behind!"
I cross my arms infront of my chest and lean against my opened locker.

„Sorry sorry.." he smiles, yet a sarcastic smile and has his hands up in the hair, giving me the puppy look to forgive him.
„Fuck off, what do you want?" I roll my eyes and turn around to continue searching for my chemistry book.
„I wanted to look for you. Kyra came in the class but I couldn't see you anywhere next to her."
I listen to him while I take out the chemistry book, close my locker and look at him.
„You didn't have to come here. I won't get lost" I laugh and he gives me a „are you sure?" look to which I just walk away.

„Wait for me!"

„Now, who wants to do this experiment?" Mr. Will looks at the not reacting crowd.
„I want to!" I raise my hand and he nods.
„I want to too!" Aaron stands up making me look at him with wide eyes.
„Alright you two, get yourself safety glasses and let's do this!"
The teacher walks into a small room and starts taking out stuff while Aaron and I walk out of the class.

„Where are the safety glasses?"
Aaron asks me as we walk inside a small, dusty and rather dark storage room a few classes away from where we are having our chemistry class.
„I don't know.."
I mumble and walk to a shelf, open it and feel my throat itching by all the dust.
„Oh fuck me." I curse under my breath as I notice the safety glasses being on top of the shelf, not reachable for me.
„Gladly." I hear Aaron say and my whole brain system stops working.

„Shut the fuck up." I take a small pebble from a random decoration on a dark brown desk next to the shelf and throw it on him making him laugh.
„I am joking calm down!"
He holds into his stomach from laughing and walks up to me, reaches the safety glasses with ease and holds 2 of them infront of my face, smirking.
„Garden gnome." he laughs

I roll my eyes and snatch the glasses from his hand.
„Fuck off."
I walk outside and hold tightly into my hoodie.
What was that? My heart is beating so fast...
I sigh as I hear Aaron running up to me.
He doesn't say anything so I don't say anything either.
We walk inside the classroom to start our experiment.

Kyras POV

I look at Y/n and Aaron walk to the sink in the front, both having a weird face expression on their face.
„Did something happen to them?"
Tiffany who is sitting beside me, whisper as she points at Aaron and Y/n.
„I was just wondering.."
I shrug with my shoulders and stare at them for a while longer.
„Wondering about what?"
I hear Zane ask from a seat away since Y/n's place is free at the moment.
„Hm? Oh nothing."
I turn away from him leaving him wordless.

As Aaron and Y/n start the experiment, her smile finally plasters on her lips at Aarons clumsiness.
The whole class starts laughing as Aaron get's fascinated by the glass heating up from some kind of acid.

„They are cute together, aren't they?"
I nudge Zane who seems lost in his own little world.
„Hm? Oh yea I guess" he mumbles as he watches every of their move with sharp eyes.

I frown at his weird behavior but decide to ignore it.
What's the matter with him??
I get ripped out of my thoughts as I hear glass breaking and loud curses.

„——?"