Destiny and plots

A/N: Hello everyone I'm back and here is chapter 4. Also there is a time skip later on in this chapter just to warn you and I will be starting my own little opinion story on Sonic Pairings soon so please go and comment on that if you want. Now let's respond to a few comment and then get rolling.
Chariotsacha- Thanks for the support and as requested here is the new chapter.
TillyTails- Thank you for the compliment it is really appreciated.

Tails met Amy and Bean at the park the next day to discuss the sleepover.

"So you guys are going to be able to come over tonight right?" Tails asked as he thought about his Dad and started to look worried again.

"Yeah we're ready to go just try not to be so scared I bet it's nothing to worry about." Amy answered nicely with a warm smile to comfort him.

"Yeah don't worry propeller but he's probably just trying to contact your home planet." Bean joked and started to laugh at his expense.

"Bean would you stop making all those mean jokes they're making Tails upset." Amy said to him harshly as she glared daggers at him.

"Ok ok jeez don't get your tutu in a twist." Bean replied rudely and then the two turned back to Tails.

"Why you...."Amy began to argue but was interrupted by Tails.

"Look it's ok but can we get going?" Tails asked as he started to get annoyed with their bickering.

"Fine let's go." Amy agreed after calming down.

The two then followed Tails and they arrived at his house moments later.

"Remember we are going to have to wait until my Dad is asleep if we want to get to that book." Tails told them before he opened the door and they walked inside.

"Tails your back and these must be the friends you invited to stay the night." Mogul greeted politely but still seemed rather stern.

"Yeah Dad this is Bean and Amy, they were some of the kids who visited while you were on your business trip." Tails explained and let them introduce themselves.

"Hello sir it's nice to meet you." Amy said nervously as she noted his gigantic size.

"Hey big guy I'm Bean." Bean introduced himself with an obnoxious voice.

"Well then I'll leave you three alone but be sure to not break anything." Mogul emphasized and looked at Bean suspiciously.

"Ok see you later Dad." Tails said as he brought his friends to his room so they could talk.

"Your Dad is really scary you know that." Amy said as the three sat down on the floor.

"He used to be really nice but after his trip he always seems to be worrying about something." Tails told her with a sad expression.

"Come on Tails we told you before it's probably nothing. We're going to find out pretty soon anyway so there is no reason to be mopping about it." Amy told him calmly to comfort him a little.

They had decided to relax and play a few games until it started to get dark and they heard Mogul go to his bedroom to sleep.

"I think he's asleep, we should start going if we want to sneak into the library." Tails whispered as he quietly opened the door and went down stairs with the others.

The three silently crept downstairs and went into the library. Amy then turned on a flashlight so they could see easier and started to move the light across the room.

"Bean you go and watch the door while we look for the book." Amy said as she motioned for Bean to go stand by the door.

"You got it." Bean said as he quickly ran over to the door to watch for Mogul.