Suprise guests

A/N: Ok I'm really getting into writing this story so don't worry about any lack of updates, but I will probably be working on a new cover and some other fan art soon so don't expect anything too fast. I would also like to apologize for taking so freaking long on this chapter.
Disclaimer: Sonic the hedgehog and all of it's characters don't belong to me and never will.

Tails had woken up the next morning and noticed all the tear stains on the pillow he slept on and the picture of him and his adoptive father. After staring at the picture for a few minutes he started to feel alone as he thought about how the person who raised him is now stuck on that island and that it was partially his fault for trapping him there.

'What will I do now?' Tails asked himself as he set the picture on the dresser next to his bed while he got up to go downstairs.

After Tails got to the main floor of the house he went to the kitchen and made himself some breakfast while he started to mull over a plan on what to do next. He couldn't head back to the island since he had no idea if he could even free his father, he couldn't go to Knothole because by now that Sonic guy is probably asking around about him and it would not take long for him to find Amy, and those were pretty much his only good options unless he just wanted to wander around Mobius until he figured something out.

Tails sighed as he left the kitchen and turned on the TV in his living room to the news channel to look at anything big that might be going on.

"In recent non-war related news there has been a large string of robberies in Central City that involved two separate parties, one who is well known among the criminal community as Rouge the Bat who has been robbing jewelers and other such businesses for months now, and a separate group of three unknown criminals who have yet to be identified and are often assisted by Nack the Weasel during some of their break ins and a single heist in which a chaos emerald was stolen from the city's new experimental power plant. " A short well dressed cat Mobian said as a small TV screen behind her showed pictures of Rouge and Nack.

"Maybe if I can get that emerald I can find a way to see Dad again, and maybe even get him out so I can talk to him." Tails hypothesized as he continued to watch the news and plan a trip to the city.

After the news about the Central City robberies ended Tails started to pack some stuff so he could head over there tomorrow. The supplies he packed mostly consisted of tools for his plane, a couple of books that were in a drawer of his Dad's desk in the library, and a large map that was folded up so he could put it in a compartment in the plane's cockpit for later.

Tails finished packing and set his bag in the living room when he suddenly heard a knock on the front door followed by someone repeatedly pressing the doorbell.

"Who could that be?" Tails asked himself as he started to get annoyed by the doorbell's constant ringing.
As soon as Tails opened the front door to see who it was he was quickly greeted by his old friend Bean who was with two other people who he didn't know, one being a large bear who was wearing tan mittens, a winter hat, along with a green scarf and the other was a red fox who wore an orange and white jumpsuit with a black back pack that looked a little heavy.

"Heya Two Tails how ya been?" Bean greeted excitedly after the door opened.

"Bean what are you doing here and who are they?" Tails questions him while ignoring what he had asked earlier.

"Awww is that any way to treat your friend, but if you have to know the big guy's name Bark which is funny because he never talks, and the pretty lady over here is Fiona who isn't really funny at all.....but if you ask me she is a little bit of a crabby pants." Bean introduced them and then whispered the last part secretly to him as if it was extremely important.