Alone once again

A/N: Ok here is the new chapter, I really like the work I did on this one so here we go. But as always I will be replying to a comment first.
TillyTails Yeah he does but if you think that was sad then this chapter is going to hurt.

"So do you actually have a plan to get out of here?" Knuckles asked hopefully after seeing the blue speedster's enthusiasm.

"Actually I have no clue." Sonic said dumbfounded as he tried to think of a plan.

"Hey do either of you know what happened?" Tails asked nervously as he thought about what his father was doing all the times he was away.

"Wait who are you?" Sonic asked as he finally noticed the small companion that was with them.

"Oh...um my name is Tails Mo...." Tails started to answer carelessly but caught himself before he could saw his last name, thinking they would quickly connect to his dad.

"Okay then well I'm Sonic the Hedgehog and this is Knuckles, and as to how we got here that's a bit of a mystery since we don't know how that Mogul guy sent us here." Sonic answered the earlier question and introduced himself and Knuckles to the little stranger.

"Sonic if you are done talking how about you think for a second! If this kid is here that means he followed us to Angel Island so that means he was trespassing just like that maniac who sent us here was!" Knuckles shouted at his teammate who didn't really seem to care about their ordeal too much.

"Relax Knux just as you said he's a kid. I mean seriously what harm could he possibly do, he probably just got lost somewhere and followed us it's no big deal." Sonic said nonchalantly while trying to calm him down.

Before Knuckles could reply a strange orange ring shaped portal opened on the side of their small island which looked to be an exit.

"See Knux you were woried about nothing, now let's go and stop a maniac!" Sonic stated as he quickly dashed through the portal followed by an angry Knuckles.

"Hey wait for me!" Tails cried out as he flew through the portal as fast as he could and found himself in front of the Ancient Walkers from his dream.

"Chosen one we have summoned you here to give you a great warning as well as aid you and your friends. If Mogul is to succeed in his efforts to obtain the master emerald he may become an unstoppable force that will take over all of Mobius." The voices of the Ancient Walkers boomed loudly to show their emphasis on the mater.

"Wait then shouldn't you be telling this to Sonic and Knuckles also, they went into the portal just like I did so why aren't they here." Tails asked, slightly frightened by the three masks.

"We have sent them to fight Mogul along with some chaos energy so they could achieve their so called 'super' forms and hopefully stand a chance against him." The walkers answered in unison as a large ring appeared that was showing the fight.

Sonic and Knuckles were back in the chamber on Angel Island with Mogul, except now they felt a strong energy coursing through them.

"Wait how did we go super?" Sonic questioned as he looked at himself and saw that his fur had turned golden while Knuckles was now a light pink color.

"Who cares we need to get him away from the emerald!" Knuckles replied rather loudly as he rushed toward Mogul who had overheard them.

Mogul had quickly turned around to confront the two and as Knuckles started to get closer he raised his cane and sent a beam of green energy that collided with the echidna and sent him flying back to where he started.