.

Date of upload:

12.Nov.2021

Hi
This is my first ever story. It is also in a language foreign to me, so please help me and correct any spelling or grammar errors. If you notice a logical mistake in the storyline please inform me as well.

The first couple chapters are extremely weird, but overall I'm trying to create a story, that I would like to read, while using writing as an outsource to deal with my thoughts and feelings. (This does not mean that I identify with the main characters a lot and/or act like them.)
Thus I never try to reach a certain amount of words in one chapter. You might notice some chapters being extremely short and others rather long. That is because I don't feel the need to force any unnecessary fillers in my chapters.

The dates at the top of the chapters are to give an idea of the time the story is set in. It is not the upload date.

There will be no authors notes in the chapters. If something is important for me to say I will either write in this chapter (".") or post a message.

There will be no trigger warnings in the chapters. If any of the following are risky for you, please don't read. You're mental stability is far more important.

Trigger Warnings:
-sexual interactions
-drug abuse
-physical abuse and self destruction
-violence

Thank you for reading <3