The Eiffel Tower

The duo dodged the villain's bullets quickly as she scaled the Eiffel Tower. As Ladybug and Chat got closer to the top of the tower, the more spots Ladybug lost on her earrings. Lucky charm had failed somehow but once Ladybug could recharge, she would have a second chance, but losing her transformation on the side of the Eiffel Tower was not an ideal place for Ladybug. "This can't be good," Ladybug said, hearing the second to last sequence of beeps from her earrings.
"How about we go back down and you can recharge?" Chat suggested.
"We can't, we won't be this close to her again. We'll just have to make this quick," Ladybug explained as she climbed higher and higher. The last beep of her earrings set off an internal alarm in Ladybug's head, but as her transformation faded, she lost grip of her yo-yo and started to fall, but was caught by Chat.
"Marinette?" Chat asked, in shock. Marinette ignored the long awaited reveal and wrapped her hand around Chat's wrist for a better grip.
"I'm not going to let the lack of my mask stop me," She said as she kneaded her eyebrows. Marinette wrapped her free hand around Chat's wrist and used her feet to push off the beams of the Eiffel Tower. As she jumped and ricocheted off the tower, the beams shook, making the villain lose her balance, causing her to drop the gun where the Akuma was held. Even when she wasn't Ladybug, she could still save the day.