ONCE A RAKSHAK IS ALWAYS A RAKSHAK (OS)

This os is written to give the Proper Closure to the Barrister Babu last Episode as I was not satisfied with Things shown. Because Our heart earns More Anidita scenes na ! Here are some Appearing from my Imagination. Hope u like this !

Bondita Somehow reached RC mansion even tough she is Physically weak, She almost Fell on the Steps of the Haveli but she can't Sit their For Few Minutes even as her Children were With Batuk who was Blinded in Hate towards her.

She Cried in agony due to Physical pain and Mental Pain, She Badly wished Her Patibabu was with her she wished " Khaas Patibabu mere Saath Hothe ! " and Tears Dripped from her eyes she Gained her Confidence walked towards the Door wrapped with Throns she Tried to Break them and broke a Fragment and shouted But Batuk was Not at all paying heed to the Cries of Bondita and His Family Members.

From the First Floor He Poured the Kerosene Yelled " Us din Jo adhura rehagaya aaj khatham Hogi ! Sati se Bachayana Big D ne Tummhe Aaj is sati hogi tum mere Big D kiliye ! Yaha unki saath nayi di Uppar jaake Unke saath do ! Bye Bye Barrister Bondita !" He said smiling evilly Poured Kerosene around her and Rubbed a Match stick and throwed Towards her which Touched the Kerosene Ignited and Spread around her in a Eye Blink.

Bondita was Horrified at the Sight seeing the Fire she could Not see properly as Smoke from the Fire Occupied the Air, She Covered her eyes with her Elbow and was Thinking a Way she Heared " Bonditaaaa !! "

The Voice she earned to hear always !

The Voice which only could Soothe Her !

The Voice that always Supported her !

The Voice always raised For her !

The Voice Which showered Boundless Love on her !

She was euphoric, she Struggled yet Opened her eyes slightly saw Anirudh sitting on the Wheel chair struggling to get up from it.

" Patibabu ! " she Murmured Happily and all her worries Washed away in her Happy Tears. She Knows as her Rakshak is Back he will make Things Fine ! She smile amidst standing Between the Fire.

Door hai par tera shaaya hai mujhpe,
Jaane kyu hai bharosa tujhpe
Main naasamajh, gyaani hai tu,
Main dhool hun aasmaa tu,

Main hun iss mitti se,
Vilayati babu hai tu...

Phir bhi mil jaayege mile jaise saanjh aur savera,
Tu paraya hoke bhi lagta apna sa...

Rishta Tera Mera

Whereas Anirudh Couldnot stand from wheel chair Felt Dismay as his Bondita is Burning, If he didn't he will Loose her Forever. This Thought Determined him and with a Push he stood from the wheel chair ran for her Help.

He threwed Sand on the Fire, Intensity got reduced yet Fire Couldnot be Extinguished, While Bondita filled him in her heart Happily.He Spotted a pot with water and Rushed to it lifted it brought to Bondita Poured around her and Extinguished the Fire.

Main Laduga Tere Khaatir
Jaan Bhi Chaahe Jaaye
Tere Daaman Pe Magar

Ek Aanch Na Lagne Paaye
Bhasm Ho Jaoo Bhale Main
Aanch Na Tujhpe Aaye

Tod Duga Wo Deeware
Tujhe Jo Kaid Karegi
Dard Tera Hai,
Dard Mera

They stood in the Circle formed by the Ashes of fire, Seeing each other Heartfully after a Brief time. Bondita Hugged him as she doesnot want to loose him again, Anirudh to wrapped his Hands around her hugged her sighed a Relief while he remebered His Bondita Trapped in Fire.

He Parted her From himself said " Bondita Tum yaha kaise ! Kya Hua Batao na ". Bondita Who get Emotional Murmured " Humare Bachche ! Bachche " and showed the Haveli.