Cutting Cookies

"We have twelve cookie cutters and three trays. Each tray will have four different shapes," my mom explained. "Put four cookie cutters next to each tray of gingerbread and chop the cookies an inch apart from each other."

"Okay," nodded Chat obediently.

I took a snowflake, gingerbread man, reindeer and Christmas tree cookie cutter next to one of the trays. 

"Ah, shit.," I hear Chat say.

I turn around and saw that he had dropped a cookie cutter on to the dough. Laughing, I picked up the cookie cutter. 

"Don't worry," I told him, standing in front of him. I placed the cookie cutter on the dough. "We can just chop around the mistake. An inch should be about this far apart by the way."

"Oh, okay," said Chat. Poor guy, he's probably never had a chance to have activities like these with his family.

He reached for the cookie cutter I was holding and gently brushed my hand. I quickly retracted it, I don't now why. It was just a little brush. And I'm pretty sure my cheeks were on fire too.

I gave Chat the cookie cutter an scurried back to my own tray. And don't think I didn't your little smirk mom!

********

Shorter than I expected but I hope you like it :D

Also, if u liked the chap, pls vote :D Ur one small action helps alot <3

Word count: 209