Cookie Giving

"Thank you, Mister Chat Noir!" Giggled the little child as she took a pack of our homemade cookies from Chat. This one consisted of a Christmas tree and Santa.

Chat grinned and ruffled her hair. "You're very welcome, little girl." Which made her smile even wider. Not everyday you get visited by a superhero. 

I watched as Chat, with permission of the girl's father, lifted her up into the air and spun around a few times, smiling. I couldn't decide who was cuter. The little giggling girl, or Chat.

Ah! There I go again! Sigh...

"Come on Chat," I said as my cookie giving partner placed the little girl back on the ground. "We still a lot of cookies to give away."

"Aye, aye, Captain!" He said, saluting me. My cheeks heated up a bit, but no one would notice. They were already really pink before.

The little girl, on the other hand, did not agree with my decision. She whined when Chat and I walked down the street, away from her house.

Her father tried to bring her in but she wouldn't budge.

Chat crouched down and comforted her. "Don't worry! We'll see each other again when I save Paris!" He winked at her. "Tell me your name, I'll come find you after I defeat the next evil villain, okay?"

The girl nodded happily. "My name is Agacant!"

"Well Agacant!" Said Chat waving goodbye. "See you next time!"

This time, the girl didn't cry. She waved back to Chat and headed back into her house with her father.

"Never knew you were such a charmer with kids," I said, bumping Chat's shoulder with mine.

"Well, now you know!" Grinned Chat. "But I'm quite a charmer wit the ladies too."

I rolled my eyes, but my cheeks warmed again. 

I knocked on the next door and brought out another pack of cookies. Handing them to Chat, I tensed up a bit when his fingers brushed mine.

I just touched his fingers! This has happened a lot before! Stop gutting all flustered over the tiniest little thing.

It's because you've now realized that you have a crush on him. Which is why you pay attention to the smallest things.

********

A week of no Wifi be like:

Short chap, sorry!

Also, if u liked the chap, pls vote :D Ur one small action helps alot <3

Word count: 356