Different Sides

What was I thinking? 

That's it, I wasn't thinking at all. 

My desire- desire? No. Body? Instinct...? That's not the right word either...

They're all right!

Oh shut up.

Something-your feelings!-took over my thoughts and I leaned in and kissed Chat. I kissed him. And this wasn't like how I kissed him when he was under control of Dark Cupid.

This time, I kissed him...well, willingly...?

Yes! Yes we did!

No! No we didn't...Right?

Nope, we did.

I wasn't paying too much attention to the thoughts in the back of my mind. I was too deep into...it.

After a few seconds, Chat pulled away. He seem breathless. And not because of the kiss we just had earlier, it was something else. What else?

"Silver, I-" He began.

But it was at this moment, that I realized what was going on. It didn't sink in slowly either.

WE FREAKING KISSED CHAT NOIR. AND WITHOUT ANY ACTUALLY REASON THIS TIME! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH US?

Is it wrong to do so?

"Oh my god, Chat!" I gasped, quickly sitting myself upright. "I'm so sorry, I don't know what happened! I didn't mean to do that!"

I pulled myself away and lowered my head. My cheeks were probably the color of the rising sun.

"Oh...uh, it's okay," said Chat, giving a sad and awkward smile. Wait, sad-? "I don't know what came over my either."

Chat sat up and somehow ended up on the other side of the couch despite being right on top of each other a few moments ago. Kissing.

Another rush of blood went up to my cheeks.

Hoping to ignore the awkwardness, I forced myself to walk over to Chat and hand him the remote.

"Sorry or acting so childish just now," I told him, laughing awkwardly. "You can choose the movie." I regret this more than the kiss.

"Ah, no," declined Chat, also laughing awkwardly. "You're right, the host should choose!"

"No, really!" I rejected. "You choose."

"Na, I don't really know what to watch anyway," excused Chat.

Knowing that if I continued offering would cause us to go into an infinite loop, I agreed and sat down. A safe distance from Chat.

As the movie ran on, I found myself not bothering to pay any attention. Probably because I was fighting with myself in my head about...the kiss. May or may not have also thought about the one we had in the past.

But that was different. I was saving Chat from a curse. You could say this one was an accident, so it didn't really mean anything, but...Yeah, no. Extreme blushing and heart-racing will happen to matter who you kiss.

Then again, can't really picture myself kissing Kim and having such a reaction. Or anyone else for that matter.

Why was it different with Chat then?

Maybe it's because you like him, my subconsciousness thought as I fell asleep.

********

I forgot my freaking password and was signed out for three days. T_T I'm SO sorry you guys, I know with my exam and other stuff that's been going on, I haven't really been able to update.

Really grateful for all your support though :D And I understand if your impatient. Pls bear with me lol I'm gonna ace this exam (maybe have a few Bs) and continue with these updates :D (Unless something goes terribly wrong like-)

Also, if u liked the chap, pls vote :D Ur one small action helps alot <3

Word count: 477