• 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲

୨୧˚𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲˚୨୧
——————————
the year hadn't gotten any better for Draco. more worse. it wasn't much of a surprise though given of what he knew he was supposed to be doing.

it's just the fact Draco didn't want to.

but he once again stood in front of the cabinet as he continued trying to fix it.

it's already been almost five months and he hadn't fixed the thing; he felt like he's failed his own family.

'bloody cabinet,' he mumbled, 'i'll do this tomorrow, i'm starving.'

and, the fact he's practically starving himself trying to fix the thing. he'd been made to skip meals just to get done with it quicker. which he found annoying.

he even had to quit on Quidditch. he wasn't complaining too much about it, though. he's shed so many pounds by now that he's lost most his muscle.

walking out the ROR Draco thought to himself, i'll eat in my room. too bothered to be around with others right now.

so he walked towards the Slytherin Dungeons.

the noise of his shoes hitting the stone, almost a satisfying noise.

making it down to the dorms he watched the painting look up at him.

'shouldn't you be in the Hall like the rest?' he said.

'i should,' Draco answered, simply.

'and why aren't you?'

'i don't like people,' Draco gave a sarcastic smile.

the painting groaned, 'password.'

'Scurvy Cur.'

the painting opened up and Draco stepped inside.

only two students were in the common room, reading and the other studying.

Dracos lips turned into a straight line as he made his way up to the boys dormitory.

turning the knob, the first thing he did was look at his bed out of habit since December: obvious reasons?

and there sat another box, this time only brown rapping paper that had a golden bow on the top of it.

Draco gave a tiny smile as he closed the door behind him.

he walked over to the box that lay there and picked it up.

the note reading,

'To: Draco Malfoy.
Happy January, Malfoy. i hope you enjoyed the first gift. and i hope you enjoy this one just as much.
                                                      - secret admirer.'

Draco felt pleased from who it was from and it wasn't just a random person.

although isn't this random?

since Christmas he couldn't get this 'admirer' out of his mind. he felt cared of, felt almost loved from someone who stayed anonymous.