• 𝐅𝐈𝐍

୨୧˚𝐅𝐈𝐍˚୨୧
——————————
9 years later: Christmas Day.

two boys, Albus and Scorpius played around with their new toy trucks on the ground. rolling them and watching them move quickly like it was the most fascinating thing in the world.

while a baby girl, Lily laid in the arms of Harry Potter.

'think they liked their gifts?,' Harry chuckled as he looked over at his husband.

'indeed,' Draco said.

'yet they have a bunch more to open,' Draco said making the brunette chuckle.

'speaking of gifts,' Harry stood and walked back over to their Christmas tree grabbing another present.

it was wrapped in brown wrapping with little green Christmas trees on them.

Draco knew exactly what it was.

'Happy Christmas, love,' Harry handed the present to the blonde.

the blonde slowly unwrapped the present letting the nostalgia get to him from when they were back in Hogwarts.

opening it he found a white box and took off the lid to see all the presents Harry had ever got him back in Hogwarts.

the rings, the chocolates, the roses, the cologne, everything.

Draco stood and grabbed his husbands hips pulling him close to him.

'you're a bloody sap, you know that, Potter?,' Draco gently pecked Harrys lips.

'only for you, Malfoy.'

FIN~

©𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐑𝐢𝐧𝐠

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐥𝐲 𝐆𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐬 // 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲. 🎉