• 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡

୨୧˚𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡˚୨୧
——————————
Draco was currently from his way back from the ROR, of course doing what he's been doing the past months.

he walked up the Slytherin stairs to the boys dormitories.

he felt so tired and he hadn't a real clue why.

'most likely because of my lack of food,' he thought, 'or because this time i was their for nearly three hours?'

he continued to think of a logical-like reason why as he made his way to his dorm.

reaching it he turned the knob and opened the door.

not surprised but happy to see a present resting on his bed.

he closed the door behind him and made his way to his bed, scooping up the small present.

it was the tiniest one he's received from this 'admirer' so far.

'a necklace, maybe? more rings?,' he questioned.

the box had only brown wrapping but this time an almost dark chocolate shade of brown to it.

he unwrapped the paper and found a simple white box lying inside.

he took off the top and found a tiny paper.

at this he raised an eyebrow and picked it up.

the note reading,

'To: Draco Malfoy,
i know this might seem like a disappointment that you hadn't got a proper present, but i left you this note to say you can finally meet me. meet me at the room of requirements during dinner time.
- secret admirer.'

'seriously, room of requirements?,' he thought to himself, but nonetheless had a grin on his face.

he was finally going to find out who this person was, and he was excited mixed with nervousness.

he looked up at the clock in his dorm and went wide eye.

it was already dinner time.

he sped to the bathroom and made sure he looked presentable enough for this 'admirer.'

though, he always looks presentable, doesn't he?

he quickly made his way out his dorm and past Slytherin students that had been skipping class.

making his way down the stairs basically tripping himself he sped to the way out the dorms.

.・゜-: :-

he stood outside the ROR, getting ready to think of a room to allow himself in.

once the door appeared he quickly slipped into the room to find a room almost looking as if it could be the Gryffindors common room.

'Gryffindor then?' he questioned.

he stared around for a second before noticing that someone was sat on the couch.

he quietly made his way over to them and stood behind them.

he gave a fake cough to signal he was here, making the other jump.

'oh, sorry. didn't mean to frighten you,' the blonde apologized.

'no worries..' the 'admirer' replied. his voice sounded familiar. too familiar for Dracos likings.

'you're the one who's been sending me gifts monthly, yes?' Draco asked.

the 'admirer' nodded.

'may i see what you look like?' Draco asked again.

the other stayed quiet before he rose to his feet and turned.

'Potter?!' Draco practically yelled in surprise.

'you're pranking me, surely,' he was beyond surprised.

'i can assure you i'm not, Malfoy, 'Harry sighed, 'i've liked you ever since the fourth year.'

Draco just stayed in shock before coming back to his senses, 'are you sure?'

'sure of?'

'that you like me?'

Harry nodded, 'i do and i'm sure; but do you like me?'

Draco thought for a second making Harry nervous.

'i fell in love with you without even knowing who you were when you sent all those gifts every month. you made me happier, you know.'

that made Harry the tint of a pink crayon, 'well then,' he awkwardly chuckled.

'i can tell you don't know how to deal with love,' Draco smirked and rose an eyebrow, 'of course.'

'guilty,' Harry replied.

they stayed in a not comfortable but not awkward silence.

Harry was the first to break it.

'Draco?,' he asked.

'hm?' he hummed, blushing a little to the use of his first name.

'i know what you're doing,, with the cabinet,' he said in a hushed tone.

Draco took in a breath.

'and i just wanted to say we could help you! Hermione, Ron, Dumbledore- all of us, Draco!,' Harry moved closer to Draco and took his hand in his.

Draco started to shake his head, 'how? Potter i'm a bloody- i'm a death eater. i have to do this or he's going to kill me and my family.'

'he won't. we'll protect you and your family i promise. just please, please don't do this. you have our help.'

Harry and Draco were so close they were almost killing, lips brushing against each other's softly.

Draco nodded, 'okay, i- think i trust you so don't let me down. i don't want to die. i'm only seventeen.'

'i promise you we won't let you down.'

Harry then leaned in and gave a gently kiss to the blondes cold lips.

Draco kissed back and they shared that moment dearly.

with love.

©𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐑𝐢𝐧𝐠