• 𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲

୨୧˚𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲˚୨୧
——————————
Draco ran his cold fingers down the side of the cabinet like he always had for the last couple of months.

he knew he'd probably always be haunted by this piece of furniture.

he'd probably sound quite silly and probably mental if he were to ever say he was afraid of an object like furniture.

but if only they knew.

he opened up the doors and stuck in a feather, closing the doors.

'Harmonia Nectere Passus,' he almost mumbled.

nothing happened.

'Harmonia Nectere Passus,' he said more clearly.

a noise came from the cabinet.

waiting a second before he opened it.

when he did open it he looked to find that the feather was gone.

he made sure it was really gone before closing it again.

'Harmonia Nectere Passus.'

a noise came again from the cabinet.

he opened it to find the feather again.

he picked it up and felt that it's softness it held just before he put it in had gone to a rougher state.

before he could do anything else another noise accursed; and not from the cabinet.

he swung around on his heel to see a broomstick had fallen from the standing position it was in when he came in.

Draco put his hand to his wand, 'who's there?'

silence.

Draco took out his wand, 'Homenum Revelio.'

surprisingly enough the spell showed of no one being around.

'this cabinet just must be making me go more mad than i am already,' he rolled his eyes to himself and put his wand away as he made his way to the doors of the ROR.

when he left the room he watched as the doors disappeared slowly from anyone's seeing.

everyone were in classes, so he was hopefully okay to get back to his dorm without someone catching him.

well, beside Filtch.

as Draco strode back to the Slytherin Dungeons he recalled the day in December that wasn't so pleasant. when Filtch dragged Draco into Slughorns party.

'filthy squib,' Draco thought.

as he approached the painting he said the password.

'aren't you supposed to be in class, young man?' the painting grumbled.

'aren't you supposed to let any student in when they say the password correctly?' Draco spat back.