home

Adira's pov

Home

I'm going home. After months I'm going home. Finally!

I'm on a bus with a few of my fellow soldiers. All of them sing along to whatever songs are playing on the radio.

"Hey, Adi!" Zoe, one of my best friends, shouts in my ear. I turn to her, "Hey", "Are you excited to finally go home? and we will go meet mercy first right?" To say that Zoe is excited is an understatement.

 "Yes, yes and How do you have so much energy?" I say tiredly "Because didn't have to do paperwork cause I did not get promoted to general two days ago" she sings. I roll my eyes and look outside, we've reached.

I see a figure with purple hair waving at me. Mercy. we get out and run to her" my girls are back!" mercy screams. Zoe and I laugh at her.

"Let's go," mercy says and points to her new car. Wait what? "You got a new car?" I ask. "Yup, with my own money," she said, proud of herself. "Congrats," Zoe say while pulling us back into a hug. "Okay enough," I say breaking free and go to Mercy's new car.

"So I have a boyfriend," Mercy says, Zoe and I look at each other, I open the door to the passenger seat and Zoe opens the door to the backseat we both give each other a look before sitting down on our respective seats. Mercy sits on her seat and says " he's a really good guy, guys", that's what she said last time. "His name is Dorian. Dorian Grey" I look at her eyes wide " Dorian grey? the twin of Tyron Grey? the best friend of the crown prince?" she nods, I turn to look at Zoe she looks shocked and... guilty?

What?

"Did you know Zoe?" I ask cautiously "No! it's just that I also have a boyfriend," she says. I knew that, she's not good at keeping that a secret. "And?" I prompt "itstyrongrey" she squeaks "what?" mercy and I say at the same time. "It's Tyron Grey" what the actual fuck "What?" I exclaim I'm getting a migraine "you know what let's talk after we reach home" both of then nod their heads and we get on the road.

This is gonna be a nightmare.

A/N

hello wonderful people! Thank you for reading my story. I will try to update twice or thrice a week.

The picture in the starting is what Adira is wearing.

love, Tas <<<<3.