69%

this message was from tate. i read it whenever i'm upset, and i get tears in my eyes every time i read it. don't worry, they're happy tears. i can't even begin to explain how much i love you tate...

**

"I love you too *sniffles slightly and pulls away to rest my forehead against yours* I love you more than you can possibly imagine..you're more than just my..well my future wife..but you're my best friend I can't say soulmate because that's an understatement. Soulmates are two people who are destined to be together...but falling in love with your best friend is something way more powerful than falling in love with a stranger just because you're under the illusion that they're you're designated soulmate...you're everything to me, my best fucking friend and I just *bites my lip looking down* I wish I wasn't so fucking insecure. I wish I was happy all the time. I wish I could give you a life where you're never upset where everyday you'll always wear that beautiful smile of yours. I wish I didn't have such a fucked up brain and I wasn't bipolar or depressed whatever the hell is wrong with me. I wish I was someone stable..I wish I could be that perfect person for you...but I can't. No matter how hard I want to be, I'm fighting a losing battle. But you make me so happy. Without you, I'm worth nothing just a hopeless loser who sits around moping over their life and truthfully...please don't get upset...if I hadn't met you...I-I doubt I'd still be here if you understand what I mean *tears up* but I'm here. I'm here with you and I know I don't have a whole lot to offer, but that is one thing I can guarantee is that I'll always be here for you come hell or high water. But there's one other thing I can actually provide you, even though I'm horrible at showing it, I'm madly in love with you..t-that is never going to change even if by some crazy chance you fall out of love with me..I'll still be here...and I'll still be in love with you always."

~tate