9%

So I see all these people 'afraid' to talk to 'popular' people or even like their photo. I see these popular people thinking they're all top shit thinking everything can be theirs, and shunning people for not being on 'their level' laughing and pointing at them metaphorically and literally, like stop ok we're all people just because you have a different eye color, a prettier face, cooler clothes, richer parents, etc does not give you the right to look down on other people, the hundreds of likes you get on pictures does not give you the right to tell people to walk away because they said hi. It does not give you the right to be a bitch or have 'standards' like that's low asf, don't. Why do we have to be intimidated by normal people who have something a little extra. I shouldn't have a stutter when im nervous and around people, nor should anyone be nervous around those types of people who are in a 'higher class', and why do we have to feel insecure about being yourself. Those people who are wearing crop tops, dresses, skinny jeans, diamond sweaters, thrasher, vans, etc shouldn't effect the way you wanna dress. Like if you wanna go one day really nice and pretty in a little sundress with your little flower crown to school one day or a sweater vest and khakis or w.e. guys wear then the next in a snapback, a baggy tshirt, and jeans go right ahead. If you shop at goodwill or value village you shouldn't be embarrassed to say that hell, I do because I can't afford 30 dollar t-shirts or 50-100 dollar sweaters. Just because someone is wearing a fucking t shirt that shows their shoulder or they have a birth mark or a scar or something that's showing doesn't mean you have to go "haha you have a birthmark there" or text everyone. Like um ok?? Yes they know. Thank you for pointing that out, who cares? 
The next thing is your actions. You have the right to say no to sex, drugs, alcohol, illegal activities, dangerous things. Like if your gut is telling you to say no, say no. Just 'cause someone else is doing it doesn't mean you have to do it. None of the things I listed are cool ok? What is cool is staying alive. You decide. You have the power. If you say yeah and you're about to do hell knows what and say "oh this is a bad idea" say nevermind. Again, your decision. Smoking weed isn't cool either (gonna get so much hate for that) like 80% of the Niagara Falls teen population and st kitts and welland etc. does it. It's not addictive but it is a gateway drug and will lead you to other drugs. Just 'cause the cool kids are doing it doesn't mean you have to too, you get that high once and you won't get the same feeling again.
The final thing is what you wanna do. Kind of related to the rest of what I was talking about, kind of not but anyways; A minute is 60 seconds. 60 seconds is a minute. 60 minutes is one hour. One hour is 60 minutes. 3600 seconds is one hour. One hour is 3600 seconds. 24 hours is one day. One day is 24 hours. 7 days is one week. One week is 7 days. Each of those days you have 24 hours. 168 hours is a week. 4 weeks is one month. One month is 4 weeks. One year is 12 months. And 12 months is one year. You just wasted about 3 minutes, 180 seconds, 0.05 hours, and 0.00208333 days reading this, what are you going to do with the rest of your time?

Remember other people will be killin' it but on the other hand, you'll be killin' it in your own way.

Im done.