78%

chandler. the chan man. chandelier.

i am here to write about one of my best friends. his name is chandler, but he lets me call him chandelier. -smiles- so that what i'll call him forever and ever.

chandler, i've known you for a pretty long time. i mean, it might not be long for you... but compared to how long others have stayed in my life, i'd say our friendship has been long so far. -shrugs, smiling- i could call anyone my best friend honestly. but what what makes you so special to me is that you are true to yourself. from what i've seen, you don't try to be like anyone else. you accept the reality. and you don't give a shit about what people say to you. i could be wrong, but thats what you come off as.

you're also determined and hardworking. i mean, you're nineteen and you've taken on your father's business. you're gonna get far, kid. -smiles softly- you're kind, and caring, and sweet. you listen to my problems, no matter how stupid. you got overly excited when i told you i was having a baby.. -laughs a bit- and you genuinely want to help me whenever i'm down. from what i've seen, there's not a single mean bone in your body. until somebody probably messes with your friends and family, but thats the only time i could think of when you might snap. i can't thank you enough for being here for me, chandler.

i'll always be here for you, and i hope we stay best friends for a very very long time. merry christmas, and i love you. -smiles-