When they saw you crying + Kagami

Midorima:

It was free period and you were at the library with your best friend, Midorima Shintarou, both reading a book novel that both of you seemed to like. You and Midorima were sitting at the secluded part of the library because even if the library is a quiet place there are still some noisy people out there, not to mention those gross couples always hiding here to do...certain activites. Besides you and Midorima prefer being alone (or maybe he's just too embarassed to be seen with you).

You were happily reading when you noticed that you were at the emotional part of the story and, before you knew it, Midorima turned you to look at him, his face looking flustered.

"(F-first-name)...are you...okay? W-what's wrong?"

You didn't know what he was talking about until realization hit you.

Tears were streaming down your face.

You blinked at him. Then began chuckling, which turned into a fit of giggles, your face wet with tears.

Midorima was looking at you as if you were laughing when he told you his grandma had died.

"Wha-Why are you laughing nanodayo!!"

By now, the tears stopped flowing and you were now holding your tummy, still laughing while looking at him.

"Hehe, sorry Shin-kun, but you just looked so cute. I didn't know that you were looking, let alone, worrying about me."

Because of your words, Midorima's face turned red.

"Wh-what are you talking about nanodayo!?!?"

"Eehh...You know what I'm talking about~"

"Li-like I'd be worried about you!! Hell, I would never even look at you! You were just so noisy that I had to shut you up!"

You were deeply saddened by his words that you started crying again.

"Is...is that so..." You sniffed.

Midorima, again, was now flustered.

"N-no! No! I didn't mean it like that...I was just..."

You stood up. Trying to hide your face that was filled with tears. Tears because of him.

"It was just what, Midorima?"

Him not saying anything you then turned and began to run, but not soon after Midorima caught up to you, he IS a basketball player after all.

He spun you around and hugged you, his hand on your back while the other was on your head.

You were surprised by his actions because last time you checked, he was a tsundere and tsunderes don't do stuff like this.

"I...I'm sorry (First name). I didn't mean what I said...I was just...being a...tsundere carrot...Please forgive me nanodayo." He whispered while rubbing your back comfortably.

Your eyes widened at what he said. You looked up at him and saw that he was already looking at you, his face red.

You smiled. How can you not forgive him?

"Alright Shin-kun, I forgive you."

"R-really?"

"What? Do you not want me to forgive you?"

"No! I do... but..."

"But what?"

"...It's just...I do worry about you (First name)." He said while burrying his face into your neck. (Probably hiding his kawaii tsundere face)