You Woke Up Next to Each Other

No. You guys did not do the do.
This is sorta same with the "when they see your morning hair" one but I don't have anything else so.

Midorima:

Your eyes flutter open to the movements of the carrot loser laying beside you.

"M-morning (Name)." He mumbles his green eyes fixated on yours, a tint of red visible in his ears.

Slowly, you stretched before giving him a good morning as you yawned.

You can see him blush as he eyes your current outfit, a simple T-shirt with shorty shorts.

"What is it?" You smirked, moving closer to Midorima.

"I...just can't believe we slept together, nanodayo." He answers, hiding his blushing face.

You giggle internally at how tsundere he is.

"You're too cute, Shintarou!" You squeal as you wrap your arms around him for a bear hug.

Kuroko:

You give each other bedhairs
Now we're matchies

Waking you up, you see Kuroko giving you a blank stare before smiling. "Good morning (Name)-chan."

"Morning, Tetsu." You sighed, hugging him. You notice his usual bedhair and giggle slightly. "Your bedhair is cute as always."
He puts at that earning you another giggle.

Taking you by surprise, he ruffles your hair, messing it up on purpose.

"Tetsuu! Stop!" You giggle trying to remove his hands from your hair.

He continues to mess up your hair, before sitting back to admire his handiwork.

"Now we're matchies."

Murasakibara:

"Good morning sushi-kun." You coo as you felt the purple-headed giant stir next to you.

"Morning, (name)-chin." He yawns, rubbing his eyelids.

"Do you want some breakfast?" You suggest, causing his eyes to lit up. However, he seems to hesitate at first before he nuzzles your neck.

"No thanks, I'm good." He mumbles.

Your eyes widened at that but you let out a giggle knowing that he's about to give in sooner or later.

"On second thought, let's get something to eat." He says, making you giggle once more.

Aomine:

You were staring at Aomine's face for a long time now, that didn't matter to you though. His face is literally worth staring at.

One of his eyes open a bit as he wraps both his arms around you.

"What were you staring at?" He teases, giving you a peck on the lips.

"Your ugly face." You flirt back, before sitting up. But due to his arms tightening around you, you were pulled back down as Aomine cuddles into you.

"5 more minutes, he mumbles."

Akashi:

"Wake up, my empress."

You stir to the sound of angels singing, or was it the smell of (fave breakfast food) that woke you up?

"Sei-kun? What's this?" You smile widely at the tray of food he had prepared. There was (coffee/tea/milk/etc.) on a steaming cup next to a huge plate with (fave breakfast food).

"Why, its for my empress of course. I wanted her to rise with a smile." He smiles before kissing your temple.

"Now eat up, we have a busy day ahead of us." He winks, before leaving the room.

You blush a bit before biting into your food. What did he mean by busy day?

Kise:

"Hey, (Name)-cchi." Wakey, wakey." Kise whispers as he lightly pokes your cheeks.

"Morning, Ryouta." You smiled, remembering the events of last night. (Not that, you pervert!)

Last night was awesome, you guys stayed up late just talking and some occasional teasing, but you enjoyed it nonetheless.

"How was your sleep?" He asks, smiling slightly.

"Great, thanks to you." You winked, remembering the time he massaged your back.

"Ne, (Name)-cchi. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what is it Ryouta?" You yawned, turning over to look at him. Surely whatever he will say won't your good mood run away.

"Can you make me pancakes?"

And there it goes.