They Teach You Basketball

Midorima:

"Tch. How can you not do it? Nanodayo. It's really simple once you put your mind to it."

*Midorima proceeds to throw three-pointers while you stand there not even knowing how to throw the ball properly

Kuroko:

"I'll do my best to teach (Name)-chan how to play."

Kuroko teaches you the basics but stops when he accidentally hits you with his Ignite pass.

"I'm so sorry (Name)-chan, maybe its best if we stop for today."

Murasakibara:

"Eh? You want me to teach (Name)-chin how to play basketball? Hmm…Maybe I'll do it if you give me some candy."

You and Murasakibara play a short one-on-one game but you lose miserably.

Kagami:

"You wanna know how to play basketball? Sure!"

Kagami grins as he watches you fumble around, trying to get the hang of dribbling the ball.

"Your position is wrong (Name)-san, here let me show you."

He holds you gently slightly pulling your arm in the correct position. He smells your shampoo-scented hair and sighs. You look at him weirdly and, realizes what he had done, he quickly jumps away from you, his face red. (Ninja moves XD)

"T-that's enough for today! S-see you later!"

Aomine:

"Hah? What do you mean you can't dribble the ball?"

"You suck at basketball! Is it because you're shorter than Tetsu?"

"C'mon! Passing's the easiest part! Just throw the ball!"

"If Tetsu can do it why can't you?"

At that moment Kuroko walks by then both of you chases Aomine around the court.

"I'm sorrrryyy Tetsu, (Name)-chann! Please don't kill meeee!"

Akashi:

"You want to learn how to play basketball? Alright, (Name), I will do everything in my power to make you a pro."

*hires 3 different basketball trainers then changes his mind bc one of them touches you while demonstrating the proper stance*

"Never mind basktetball. Those horny bastards. I don't want anyone else to touch you."

Kise:

"Yay! I can't believe (Name)-chan asked me for help with basketball! I'm so honored!"

~Day of the practice~

"Whaa! (Name)cchi looks so cute with your basketball clothes! Hold on, let me take a picture!"

He gushes about your outfit until it was time to go home.

"Gomen (Name)cchi, I didn't get to teach you basketball. It's okay though, at least I got a picture of (Name)cchi!"

You take his phone and deletes all your pictures.

"Nooo! (Name)cchi!!"

Woo! Haven't updated for like, 3 years! Sorry it's short (like me lol).
Probably not gonna update until next year, oh well. ╮( ̄▽ ̄")╭