When they see your morning hair

Midorima:

Lately, you have been feeling neglected by your boyfriend, Midorima. He was always too busy with basketball practice and studying that you two didn't have much time to hang out anymore.

And so, you arranged a plan that will allow both of you to hang out without ruining either of your schedules. He would come to your house everyday so that the both of you can go to school together and spend some quality time. You thought it would be a great idea. Besides, Midorima's house is just two blocks away from yours.

You informed Midorima of your plan to which he was hesitant about at first, but finally agrees. He warns, though, that he wakes up very early because he will have to attend basketball practice before school starts, to which you just waved off, without giving it much thought. The only thing on your mind at the moment was that you'll finally spend some time with your beloved tsundere.

And so, because of your absent-mind ness, you were surprised to see Midorima at the front of your porch, wearing his school uniform at 5:30 in the morning.

You both stared at each other until Midorima breaks the silence.

"Um..." he began.

"*yawn Shin-chan? What are you doing here so early in the morning?" You asked, finally able to comprehend something while rubbing your eyelids.

"*sigh*(Last Name), didn't you tell me to pick you up for school today? I told you I would come early." He angrily states, his face tinted with red for some unknown reason. (o.o)

"Oh...right. Hehe, sorry." You apologized, sheepishly.

You reached up and scratched your hair until you realized...

You have an extremely horrible bed hair.

Midorima seemed to notice this as he looked to see the top of your head.

"WAA! Shin-chan, don't look at meee!!" You shouted, embarrassed while going back inside your house.

"What is it, nanodayo?!"

"I still have morning hair and I look terrible, please come inside and wait for me. I'll be finished in about 10 minutes." You half-yelled, running back upstairs to your room.

Midorima sighs before entering the  inside your house after closing the door. He sits on the couch and mumbles to himself, his face tinted red. "It's not that bad..."

Kuroko:

Today is the last day of your class trip.

You woke up late because, as your stupid friends say, you were sleeping so soundly that they didn't want to wake you. Which irritated you as now the bathroom was crowded and you don't have anywhere to brush your teeth.

You decided to use the sink outside of the inn to brush the morning breath out of your mouth.

Covering your yawn, you begin gargling before putting toothpaste on your toothbrush.

It was peaceful for a while before you hear a voice.

"Good morning (Name)-chan."

"KYYAAA!!" You accidentally spit in his face before yelling.

You realized what you just did and began apologizing.

"Oh, sorry Kuroko-kun. Eheh. Here let me wipe that spit of you." You said sheepishly as you frantically wiped your saliva off Kuroko's hair.

"It's okay, (Name)-chan. I get that all the time."

AWKWARD SILENCE

"Ummm…by th way, (Name)-chan, I like what you did with your hair. Is that a new style?" He asked teasingly.