Probate and the current weight

TW: Body Image Issues

Sorority: Sigma Alpha Sigma
Event: Probate Night
University: Charleston Cobb University
Location: Amp Theater
Date: Nov. 14. 2006
Time: To step on these hoes

In and out Sanndie. IN and OUT! It's fucking Probate night just stay calm and-

??: "ACE! Sho yoself!"

Focus. Show the bitches what you been working on. Hand under the mask! HAND UNDER THE MASK. Just pull that shit and mug bitch! PULL AND MUG-

ACE: "Ma'am yes ma'am!"

??: "ACE! Tell the people who you are."

ACE: "Yo! Yo! Check it! Aye yo shawty won't you go and get a bag of the lethal. Yes I'm the ace in the crem' it ain't see through! Getcha pearl sets I got my own let's check! 4 More ALPHAmaniacs, I'm the Ace and that's that! Ace is no longer Ace ma'am, they call me "SIlence of the ALPHA lambs"; (reveals face) and these are my 'Line Sisters'

15 years pass

Cassandra's POV
I sit up clutching my chest as I collect myself. This is the third time this week I've dreamed about everything that happened probate night. I can't believe it's been 15 years since we've revealed ourselves. 15 years too long. As much as I'd love to lie and say how happy I am about it seeing everyone soon, I'm not. I'm not ready to see everyone. Many reasons prohibit my excitement about this trip, but the main one is my body dis morphia. just hate that over the years everyone got smaller, and it seems like I've gotten bigger. I hat when I think like that. But I do. I'm trying, I really am.

Even with my negative thoughts suffocating me, I'm kinda glad to be getting out of the house. Ever since I've had my last babies, my husband Malcolm has taken the initiative to go out of his way to cheat on me. I find myself getting ready to tell him off but I always back down. As much as I want to, he and I both know that he's the bread winner and head of household. My loose tongue would only get me into one thing.... trouble.

Malcolm's POV

Well hi. I'm Malcolm Chastain, Cassandra's husband of 15 years. Today Cassandra and I are headed to Chastain, Georgia for the annual Greek Picnic. We couldn't go last year due to Sanndie having the twins, so we're headed that way this year. Since it was nearing 3, I decided to wake up my wife. We've got 2 planes to catch and I'm not in the mood to be hearing her shit today.

Malcolm: San... San! Wake up. It's 02:45. Airport is about 20 minutes away. The planes gonna board at 4:30.

Sanndie looks at me and turns her head the other way. I just I'm gonna have to do this the hard way.

Due to my wife not wanting to wake up, I placed our luggage and carry ons downstairs to the car and started it. It was a little chilly this March morning so why not. Sanndie's carry on bag was in the passengers seat on the floor, and mines was on the floor directly behind my seat.

Once everything in the car was settled, I closed the garage door and headed back upstairs. God please wake this woman up, I'm not in the mood to lay my hands on anyone. Not today at least.

Malcolm: Sanndie? Sanndie! I hope yo ass ain't still in the bed.

And to my surprise she wasn't there. Before I could say anything else, she come out of the bathroom dressed and ready to go. She brushed passed me and headed downstairs.

Let's get going then!