LOTL-1

Cassandra's POV
20 minutes of agonizing silence had passed before we reached the airport. I grabbed my bags and slammed the door so I could get myself something to eat from the gift shop before the airport got too crowded. Malcolm was calling my name, but I flipped him off and kept walking. It's always some shit with him. And quiet frankly I'm tired of dealing with it.

'Good Morning! And Welcome to Oklahoma International Airport. Notice that all desired airlines are bag checking. Placing tags on all bags. Remember, it's always a great day to fly from the 🎶Oklahoma... International... Airport🎶'

Dumb ass jingle.

Pressing on, I grabbed my tickets and took the elevator to the next floor. I got off spotting my gate directly in front of me, so there was no need to try and rush doing anything. My LV bag was tight on my shoulder as I gripped it. I guess that game me "some" acceleration.

The store doorbell had sounded off when I crossed the threshold. A young man about 19/20 said "good morning", the asked if I wanted any coffe. I declined softly befor asking could I order.

Cass: "Ummm... can I have a bacon egg and chees biscuit. Extra bacon. And for the side I guess, this muffin, and a mango smoothie for the drink. "

The young man nodded, added everything up, and starting making my food. When he stepped away, I had used my card to pay for my stuff. The machine sounded off so I grabbed my card and put it back in my wallet.

"Here you go ma'am. Have a nice morning!" Said the young man. I thanked him, walking out so I could sit near the gate. To my surprise, Malcolm wasn't siting there. I wasn't gonna ask why either. I just put on my Wireless Beats, started me some music, drowned my hands in A Thousand Wishes Germ-X, and ate my breakfast.

Malcolm's POV

Now I know what y'all are thinking. "How could you", and "You're not shit!". And you're right. I'm not shit, but do I care about not being shit.... take a lucky AND wild guess.

Anyways. Right now I'm balls deep in my side piece Allan. Allan's my frat brother and boyfriend. We were together at first, but when it was the night of the probate, we broke up because Allan had cheated on my. As much as I didn't want to go to that party, I went anyways, and that's how Cassandra and I came to be.

Allan and I went out separate ways, but we've recently gotten back together. In more ways than one as y'all can see.

Allan: "Fuck babe. Fuck my ass like that.... Mmmmmmm. That feels so fucking good baby."

Malcolm: " I bet it does. Whew knew that your ass would get fatter and tighter on me. Fuck Bae! Your pretty little ass hole is sealing my dick!"

Allan: "Mmm daddy. Don't fucking stop. Cum in my ass. I know you wanna cum-"

*Knock Knock Knock*
'Is someone in there?'

Oh shit were screwed!

I pulled Allan into me some more. Choking him as I continued my assault on his ass.

Allan: "Uhhh... fuck! Yes! Someone's in here!"

'Oh! *laughs* I'm sorry. I'll try another family bathroom. Come on sweetie!'

Allan: Damn babe! We almost got caught. Lemme just suck you off so we can get ready and board the plane.

Malcolm: Fuck! Okay come on.

My pretty chocolate prince pulled his pants up as I jerked off waiting. When he was finally on his knees, he took my length down his warm throat cause me to bust immediately.

Malcolm: "Ohhhhhhhh. FUCK! Mmmh that felt so fucking good! Get up babe."

I helped him up, and pulled him into me. We kissed before being interrupted again. Only this time they were calling for first class members for our flight.

The baby wipes Allan handed me I took to wipe myself off. I was scrambling to grab everything so I could walk out first. Allan laughed at me which caused me to smile. We kissed briefly before I was out the door.

Allan's POV

Good God! Good God! Why can't you show this man that we belong together. I mean, Cassie was cool when she was slim, but now it's giving Water Buffalo. And she wonders why her man ain't satisfied with her.

Cassandra's POV
After the flight attendant had placed my carry on over my head, I sat down and thank him. He quaintly nodded before walking to the back of of the plane. I was one of the first people to make it and I was the only one on my row. My seat partner hadn't made it yet and I was staring to worry.

Simona's POV

Holly shit! We're late! Pumpkin and I were running through the airport trying to make it to our gate. She was on my back as I was zooming to the nearest escalator.

Lena: "Turn right and the gate should be right there!"

I turned right and almost dropped my baby. We stood on the escalator waiting to see if we had a long line ahead. As the gate was coming to view, we saw.... Everyone on their ass. I'm gonna KILL Cassie!

Lena pat my shoulder and laughed. I let her down and asked her to grab us something to eat. I used the restroom and she did as well while we waited for our food. Once Lena was done washing her hands, we walked out together and grabbed our food. Just in time for the gates to open and calling for group 2 passengers.

Lena took off with me in tow to get in line to be boarded. Our tickets were scanned and off to our plane we went.

On the plane, I saw Cassie looking out the window.  Everyone who knows Cassie knows that she lives to see the sun rising. Lena pushed my shoulder so I went and spoke.

Simona: "Cassie?!"

Cassandra: "Simona!"

We hugged each other tightly before someone cleared their throat.

Malcom: "Cassie, maybe you should sit down so everyone else can pass by you."

Allan: "Yeah girl. You know you real wide. *smirks*"

I looked from the obvious fuck buddies back to my sister. She smiled weakly before pulling Lena and I to our seats. Cassie was in between Lena and I so we wouldn't "do anything" but as far as I'm concerned, she's my finance. So in reality, I can do whatever I want.

Now that the plane was fully boarded, we were ready to leave. Before the flight attendant could tell us to put our devices on airplane mode, Malcolm had sent Cassie a very unbecoming text.

From Husband
"Don't be on no shit. I'm watching you."

She placed her phone on Airplane Mode and started her music back up.

Lord, please let this be a good weekend. I'd hate to beat this nigga up!