LOTL 6

Tonight times 3

Valerie's POV

Pulling up to the hospital, Dominique and I got out to put everything in the trunk while Simona and Lena helped get Cassie in the car. I was glad to wake up and heard that Cassie was getting discharged this morning. With everything that's happened, we're glad that she dumped Malcolm ole sleepy ass. Now she can have some real fun tonight.

When Cass was buckled in, Dominique closed the trunk and we walked to the front of the car. I spoke to everyone and we went about our business.

Valerie: "Yea Cass. Are you sure? You don't have to go if you don't want to. I mean-"

Cassie: "I'm sure. Just let me take a nap and then we can get ready and go. I'm a little sleepy right now."

Lena: "Well... your doctor DID say that you were able to do whatever you wanted. Just be careful.... Y'all know she's asleep right?"

Dominique: Hey! The quicker she gets this NAP in, the longer she'll be about to stay awake! We're partying all night tonight.

After Nini's comment, we all started a laugh. But, we didn't disagree. It's only like 12:10. So, I'll rest up under my man until it's time to go!!

Later That Night...

Lena: "Cassie! Cass... it's time to get uo girl. The club open up at 10 and it's ladies free until 12! We gotta get you right girl!"

Cassandra: "Okay! Okay! I'm up. Let me go shower and I'll let you know when I'm done."

Lena: "Okay boo. I'll be waiting. Mona! Getcha ass up- *door closes*"

Cassie's POV

UGH! Okay. I guess it time to get up. I promised the girls that I'd get up and go out tonight so I'm gonna keep my word.

I throw my feet over the edge of the bed and stretch before checking the time. 9:15... that's not bad- 9:15! Got damn it Lena! I gotta rush to do my makeup now!

Getting up, I start stripping before sliding into my shower shoes so I can get washed up. I'm glad to be out of the hospital and in a real room with a spacious shower.

The waters turned up! So I know I'm gonna have to get dirty tonight. My products are already in the bathroom, so I grab my phone and head into the bathroom.

Hey Siri, play my Turn Up playlist please

Playing Turn Up playlist. Opposite Day Megan Thee Stallion now playing...

I'll be right back yall.

Dominique's POV

While my girls getting ready, I'm over hear playing around in the kitchen with a few concoctions I've been holding on to. Abel is making it so hard for me to not jump his bones, so grinding on him while I mix drinks will have to do.

Abel: "Damn baby. Ian going nowhere."

Dominique: "I bet you aren't. Stop playing around so I can finish garnishing these drinks."

Abel: "You lucky we finna go out. I'd be all up in this!"

Dominique: "Oh really?! How you be?"

Abel: "I'd be behind you like this right. But my hand would be on your neck squeezing a lil bit. And I be fucking this shit outta you from behind like this."