LOTL- 3

Fish ain't the only thing that cant get FRIED

Dominique's POV
continued

Our pregaming slowed when Lena and Cass had bumped heads with each other. We urged them to sit down even though they thought that it was funny. Cass was sprawled out on the half couch, while Lena sat in Simona's lap. Val and I were jamming in the kitchen as we whipped up little snacks to settle our stomachs some.

Dominique: Foods ready. Make your own salad. Wine and juices are beside the fridge.

Simona asked Cass if she was hungry and she nodded. I whipped her up a grilled chicken, apple, bacon, and avacodo salad with raspberry dressing. She wanted water to drink, so I gave her a glass of that.

Simona made her and Lena's plates, while Lena grabbed them some Cran-Mango and Prosecco mixed drinks. Val and I shared a look before we asked Lena to whip us up one. While we were mixing drinks in the kitchen, Cass was throwing down with her chicken salad. Her fork kept clinking against her salad bowl, so she couldn't even lie.

When we walked out, we found her legs hanging off one end of the couch as she napped. I knew she was exhausted. It just took a few shots in her system to reveal it.

Since the life of the party was asleep, we decided on what we were going to wear tonight. Lena suggested cut up purple tops with blue jean bottoms for tonight. Lena excused herself, and went to front entrance off the room. She came back with 4 pairs of shorts, before opening them. She pulled out Simona's first. They had our letters on them with clouds surrounding them.

Mines were really short and had the pockets hanging out in the front, Val had fringe booty shorts, leaving Cass with shorts that had diamonds on them. We all thanked Lena for our shorts before we started cutting up our shirts for tonight.

When we were finished, Shon had called to let Val know that we should be getting ready. I woke up Cass and helped her get in the shower. She said she had it from there, so I went to my room to get ready.

At the Fish Fry

The fish Fry had a good turn out tonight. Everyone was giving us side eyes and stuff, but that didn't stop us. The ladies and our significant others... plus Allan, sat around the table that was near the fire. We were joking and laughing until something caught my eye. Cass's food looked like it had something in it, and it was scaring the shit outta me.

I rubbed my eyes to see if I was hallucinating, and I definitely saw her food moving.

Dominique: Hey Cass... I think something's in your food?

Cassandra: "*laughs* "Nini.. don't play, there's nothing in my food. Right...."

Dominique: "Cass... there's something in your food. It's moving look!"

Cassandra: "WHAT THE FUCK! What the- I'm gonna be si- *vomits*"

Valerie: It's okay. Let it out. Let it out. Oh god. We gotta get you home. You're gonna pass out on us if you keep throwing up. Mona, Lena, help me with her please."

While they were helping Sanndie, I started flipping everything over.

"Yo! Who the fuck put worms and shit in Cassandra's food huh? Y'all grown enough to do it, but pussy and won't own up. Fuck y'all! For real!"

I walk off heated as hell, but not before slapping some patron into the fire. As I was nearing the girls I heard a "Good Riddance" and everyone behind me laughed. I had never whipped my head around so fast in my life.

Dominique: "What did you say bitch?"

"Ouuuuu" the peanut gallery expressed. I shook my head and started taking off my jewelry. This hoe had me fucked up. And it's been that way since I've been a Neo. Ole AKAhoe. Still bitter and pressed I see.

???: You heard me bitch. Now put your little jewelry back on and go focus on your fat ass friend.

Fat? Bitch please. This coming from a FAT hoe that wasn't even supposed to make the AKA line if I'm being honest. We scoped you out first, we just dropped you because we thought you needed time to heal from loosing your dead ass mom... I guess not.

But.... That's not what I said. I instead....

Dominique: Fat? Bitch please. I'll-

???: You'll what. Fight me? Gurl please! I'll squash you right now. And your dead ass DP can't do a damn thing about it. Fuck you paper ass bitch...

I rub my nose and nod. Im finna give this hoe the hell week she was supposed to have.

Dominique: Hey Sherikka... you remember your hell night?

???: Why wouldn't i?

Dominique: Because this is about to be way fucking worst. Come here bitch.

*play song*

I grab her by her Fantasia ass style and start dragging her in between the parks wooden tables. This hoe should've known better, but it's always that 1. I can never be friendly. But, that stops now. Sherikka shrieks in agony as I drag her beneath me. Everyone knows not to mess with us, and especially not me when I'm pissed. I stomp on her head before punching her face in. Shes going's leave me and my girls alone. To bad she had to get her head stomped in first.

My husband and brothers tell me to let go of her because she's unconscious, but I'm not sure of that. She looks a little awake to me. I slap her one more time before my husband pulls me off of her and throws me over his shoulder.

"Let me go! Put me down!" I scream. My husband simply just walks to the car and throws me in the back with Lena and Cassie. I look down at my little sister and sniff. I guess that trick had enough. Next time, she'll think before she gets to running her damn mouth.

Damn... Me personally... I wouldnt have got my ass whooped like that. But ig next time she'll shut up😮‍💨

Life On The LineOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara