Prologue

Nandini froze, staring at him through the glass as she felt him tugging at the rubber band holding her hair together before sweeping them on her shoulder, baring her neck for his ministrations.

She felt him shuffling behind her before she breathed out, closing her eyes as his lips pressed against her neck, the warmness sending a shiver down her spine

"Turn around," he hoarsely whispered in her ear, his hands resting on her waist before she did as he commanded. She watched, stilled as he took in her tempting lips coated with his favourite red colour while her body was shielded from the world in a black saree.

Nandini lowered her gaze as he tugged down the veil covering her chest before he took in her huge breasts, moving up and down with every breath she took.

Nandini watched with bated breath as he leaned towards her, making her anxiously gaze in his eyes, dilating with lust, as she slowly stepped away, trying to hold onto something and as she backed away before she knew, her knees hit the edge the bed and she was sitting down on the soft bed.

Fluttering her eyes close, she awaited for him, freezing when she felt his thumb grazing her cheek gently, not realizing she was crying silently until she snapped her eyes open.

"Don't cry. I'll not hurt you," he whispered, making her furiously blink her eyes to keep the tears at bay.

"It's not about that," she hoarsely uttered the first words to the stranger, "Logo ke liye ye choti baat hai. Lekin meri Ma ke liye yeh ek ladki ki puri izzat hoti hai. Aur mai joh karne ja rahi hu...woh mujhe kabhi maaf nahi karegi."

He froze, not knowing how to console her and looking at her tears, he uttered, "Well, we don't need to do it then. I don't want to force you."

Nandini shook her head, wiping away the tears and her gaze met the soft gaze of his before she murmured, "I don't want you to stop."

"Why?" he gently inquired, lost in her dark black orbs.

"Because you can't protect me tomorrow. And maybe, I just want to be with a man once in my life who will be smearing my lipstick instead of the mascara. And I know that every man that I meet from tomorrow will be doing the latter," Nandini said, closing her eyes as his palm cupped her cheek.

"I'm not as innocent as you think me to be," he gently replied.

"Yet you didn't force yourself on me the minute you paid for me. Where life has led me, I guess, that is the only thing that will help me differentiate who is a monster and who isn't," Nandini said quietly, nodding as he stared in her eyes, watching intently. As he kneeled on the bed, her back met the soft mattress. His eyes dilated as she parted her lips, sucking in a breath when the knot of her saree loosened.

Swallowing, she watched as she felt the cloth covering her carelessly thrown away, leaving trail of goosebumps as his hand started descending, his fingers tracing every inch of her in a feather-like touch.

The sound of the zipper opening echoed in the silence and she shivered as chilly wind swept through her. Before he could tug down her underskirt, she stared at the lights and pleaded, "Lights. Please turn them off."

He looked at her for a minute before switching it off, blanketing the room in darkness. Nandini shivered as a cold wind swept past her as he removed her petticoat and blouse, leaving her behind in only her undergarments.

The stranger's hands traced the inside of her smooth thighs, parting them and a minute later, she felt his muscular body between her legs as he climbed on top of her. Swallowing, she opened her eyes, meeting his dilated gaze, filled with lust, in the dark, as his palm cupped her cheek while his lips were inches apart from her.

"So beautiful," he whispered against her lips, and she released a breath before they pressed against hers and it wasn't long for their clothes to be discarded aimlessly as gradually the forty five year old man took away the innocence of the twenty year old girl.

Thank you for reading! I hope the prologue was intriguing enough to make you read further. So, if you're interested in reading further, do comment your views and don't forget to vote!❤️