Part 8

A/N : When I say we all sing, it means all except for Rei and Kuroo, you'll see why!

______________________________

-Next morning, 7 am-

"Kenma." My aunt knocks at my door.

"One second aunt Miya-" I go to the door and open it. "Yes?"

"When are you students coming?"

"7:30."

Do you have their costumes?" I nod and point to a box on the other side of the room.

"Perfect! I'll be downstairs." She exclaims before leaving.

I smile at her excitement. I pack my bag with all my things, pointe shoes, costume, things for my hair, leg warmers, stretching supplies, shuffle with my music, everything.

I also get ready my students costumes, and extra stuff just in case they forget anything.

I go downstairs and put everything together to be able to load it in the bus when somebody comes in.

"Hey Kenma! Hey aunt Miya!" Akaashi comes in ready for the competition.

"Hey!" I say going up to him and taking his stuff to put it with the rest.

"Hey!" Emi exclaims coming in with Aiko and Haruki.

"Hey guys!" I say.

"What's up?" Aiko asks helping me to gather everything up.

"Mehh, just waiting for everybody before we leave." I state counting the bags and giving aunt Miya a thumbs up to tell her we're not kissing anything but my students bags.

"A little birdie told me your boyfriend is coming..." Aiko whispers in my ear with a smirk. I blush slightly.

"Yeah, so?" I walk away.

We chat for a bit until my students started to arrive.

"Hi teacher Ken!" Hanako comes in.

"Hey Hanako, you ready?" I say taking his bag.

"Yeah! I'm so excited!" His mother says bye to him and he comes and gives me his bag.

"Okay, Hanako can you do me a favour?" I ask and he nods. "Can you go upstairs to our class and get me the resin?" He gives me a thumbs up and goes up stairs.

During that time Rei and Katashi come in. "Hi teacher Ken!" Katashi exclaims and Rei waves.

"Oh hey guys!" They come up to me and give me their bags before Rei comes and tugs on my shirt.

"Can I go talk to Akaashi-san?" She signs and I let out a tiny chuckle. "Yeah Rei, you can go talk to Akaashi." Here eyes light up and she go up to Akaashi and tugs on his shirt.

"Oh hi Rei, how are you?"

"I'm good! I'm really excited for the competition!"

"Me too, are you nervous?" Rei nods. They keep on 'talking' while I get back to work getting ready.

In that time, the rest of my students arrive.

"Okay guys! We're leaving in 10 minutes, in the meantime you guys can go practice in room 201 if you want!" All my students let out happy gasps and leave off to practice.

I jump when I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn around and see Kuroo there with a smirk. "Did I scare you?" I smack him on the shoulder. He laughs.

"Never again." I warn him. He pouts. "Aww but you're so cute when you're scared. Like a small kitten." That earns him another smack.

"Okay okay I'm done." He lifts his hands in surrender. Through the corner of my eye I see Akaashi and Emi laughing, I shoot them a side glare and they immediately stop.