15

MARCUS

I woked up with my head aching, I slowly opened my eyes and felt like the world are spinning. Dahan-dahan kong iniupo ang sarili ko at mayamaya ay unti-unti nang lumilinaw ang paningin ko.

"Argh.." I groaned because of the dizziness I felt when I was about to stand up. Dahan-dahan kong inilibot ang tingin sa paligid at dahan-dahang namuo ang mga kamao ko nang makita si Ashtine na naka-sandal sa isang poste.

Nakatali ang dalawang kamay niya habang may duck tape ang bibig niya. Puro galos siya at bakas na bakas ang mga dugo dahil sa damit niyang kulay puti. Hindi ko na maipaliwanag ang galit na nararamdaman ko dahil sa sitwasyon niya.

But no one was to be blame but me, because this will not happen if I didn't bring her here. I should not bring her here. Now, guilt is eating me up, but still mad about something I cannot explain.

"Glad you're awake now, my old friend" Nakita kong naglalakad na palapit sa amin si William. Wala naman akong tali kaya malaya akong naka-tayo, ngunit nang sinubukan ko'y agad akong natumba. Doon ko lang napagtanto na nanghihina ang mga binti ko at ramdam ko pa na parang may kung anong itinurok sa hita ko.

Holy shit.

"Why ar eyou doing this, William?! Let us go, you fucking bastard!" I yelled full of anger inside me. This time, I can't control my emotions. Seeing my girl, suffering in his hand makes me wanna take him to hell. I saw him grinned and slowly clapped his hands.

"It is not my fault that you are also been captured. If you didn't come here, then that girl is the only one on our hands" He held my chin and I immediately punched his jaw. "Fuck you to hell, William! You won't get away with this!" I yelled frustratedly.

"Yes, I am" He smiled playfully. "Now, I wonder where the hell that little Cassie is. Is she at Asia or in United States?" He looked up while his index finger pointing at his chin, acting like his thingking. "Nevermind, I can find her easily. But for now, I will focus at you two"

"What are you planning, you asshole?!" Every word I said was echoing at the whole place. I can tell that this is the underground of the warehouse because there are no windows or even doors here. But I can see a metal stairs from afar. "Let us out of here! What do you want?!"

"What I need? To get rid of you at my way! You're just a pathetic prince with small mind and just thingking about his own happiness. You do not even care at your people at all" His face turns serious and I can tell that he can pull the trigger of that gun he was holding. I know he could kill me anytime now.

"I did! I care about my people! You bastards just not seeing my efforts serving the coutry! You all are the one who are thingking about your own happiness!" I yelled and just found his gun pointing at my head. But still, I talk. "Maybe everyone seeing me as happy, clingy or whatever but that's my way telling people that I'm okay, even I am not! I'm going at school but when I am there, I am still thingking about my responsibilities at my country!"

"And I know you have deeper reason why you want to get rid of me. I know you are planning something that you are keeping inside your head. I maybe sound dramatic about I have said lately, but you do not to care at all." I look at him eye to eye, not caring about the tip of the gun pointed at my head.

"Telling your sympathetic point of view, and you think I will let you go? We are not into a Movie or a TV series to go with that thing, Marcus. We are at reality, where it's opposite with tv series, fictional novels or movies." He stated making me lose hope. Narinig kong ikinasa niya ang baril na hawak niya at handa nang paputukin sa ulo ko ngunit may narinig kaming sigaw.

"No please! Stop this shit!" I felt like relieved when I heard her voice. Finally, she's awake. But her sobs make me trigger my anger more. "Why don't you just ruin your own life and let others do what they want! What are happening with you people! Wait, are you even a human? Probably not, because in your case, I think you are ready to replace Satan in its throne"