The Drop-Dead Gorgeous, AbsoLUTELY Stunning Homeless Lady.

Arnie was strutting along the crowded streets thinking over his situation. After all, it wasn't everyday that-
His train of thought was cut off as he noticed a beautiful lady. She was... walking right into traffic!

Wha-What?! Why is she walking onto the road? He thought. Arnie glanced around, but there seemed to be only slack-jawed idiots who stared at the woman without helping her.

Suddenly, a truck came into his field of view, and it was speeding straight towards the woman!

"I'm coming!" Arnie shouted, but she only stared at the road below her and trudged forward. Could she even hear him?

He raced towards her with startling speed—it was quite impressive how quickly he moved his legs, really, but that was besides the point—and threw his arms around her, getting them both away from the truck as it honked at them.

Arnie huffed and puffed as they reached the other side of the street. Letting go, he placed his hands on his legs and breathed in. "That was really dangerous!" He shouted. "Didn't your mother ever teach you to look both ways?!"

The gorgeous woman slowly looked up at him, and her black—no, brown eyes—suddenly flashed wide-open with alarm.

"Ack!" She cried, flinging her arms over her head and cringing. "I'm sorry! Did I blank out again? Darn it... I'm so sorry. Thank you for saving me. How do I repay you?"

Arnie blinked in surprise. Her reaction was weird. But wait... she could be useful. His luck was even better than he thought today!

"Come home with me," he said...